Blast from the past

Holy shit.

I don't think i've ever eaten so much in my life. Thank god this dress is holding me together. There was about 6 courses and they were made to fill a werewolf and i'm just a small human girl.

I feel so sick. This is all Zach's fault. He said there was no way I would get past the first three plates of food. So we made a little bet much to Luke's dismay. I won. I was caught on the damn triple chocolate cake. It was just too much. I did persuade a young waiter to put it away for me. I simply explained what would happen if anything were to happen to my cake.
I don't do things by half and I am going to finish this meal even if I throw it up later tonight.

I'm currently sitting beside the sink in the bathroom waiting for Bonnie. Girls never go to the bathroom alone. Didn't you see Harry Potter? Hermione got attacked by a troll, Myrtle died, Ginny got abducted and Katie got cursed........This is why we don't go to the bathroom alone.

"How did you get up there? That dress is like skin tight?" Bonnie looked so confused.
She was right. It was no piece of cake.
"A lot of shimming and upper body strength. You ready to go?" She gave me a devious look.

That is how I ended up walking out of the bathroom with more lipstick and perfect hair. I shouldn't have asked, I should have just left. Apparently there's going to be some party. A DJ and some new band are turning up. Bonnie filled me in as she was torturing me in the bathroom. The band is made of four members of a pack from abroad. It's their first time visiting and a type of peace offering.

Bonnie trailed behind me as I went in search of the boys. It's darker than earlier and the tables are gone. I guess the party is about to start.

I vaguely heard the music start in the background but was focused on the bitch running her hand up and down Luke's arm. Bonnie ran into the back of me. She saw the same thing I did except that she was watching Aaron and not Luke.
Bonnie's ready to kill but I have a plan. I pulled her onto the dance floor. She was confused at first and then got my plan.

Two can play at that game.....well four in this case.

We began to sway our hips and let the music envelop us. I could feel eyes on me. I looked and saw Luke staring at me I winked and carried on doing what I was doing. I know that this dress does wonders for my figure so I hope the plan is working.
I let my body move on its own and I listened to the lyrics.

"Your favourite band, and the way that you dance. Baby, baby, baby"
My body went rigid. I completely stopped.
It can't be. No. It's not. My mind's playing tricks on me.

"You ok Lex? You look like you've seen a ghost." Bonnie was really concerned.
"Uh you know how I told you about all my friends from the corp?" She nodded.
"Well to pass the time we wrote songs, sang, danced and just messed around really."
"Ok what has this got to do with anything?"

I didn't answer I just pointed up and sang along to the words
"Your secret tattoo, the way you change moods, the songs that you sing when you're all alone."

"I helped write that, that line is about me" Bonnie's eyes bulged out of her head.
"OH MY GOD NO WAY"
A voice that I haven't heard in over a year caught my attention. Her soft feminine voice hadn't changed a bit. "Scott is that Alex?"
The music stopped. It was quite. Scotts voice broke the silence.
"Uh-um sorry there has been a change of plan. We're going to sing one more song and then take a break. The DJ will take over."

That's when I noticed everyone. Scott's singing, Dave's playing drums, Jason's playing guitar and Sarah is on Bass. Did I mention Jason and Scott are not only brothers but twins? Sarah and Jason are also a couple. It looks like nothing has changed.