Crazy Ass.

* Corahn*

I closed my eyes& prepared for the worse. I expected there to be a big boom; Instead, I was sprayed in the face with water. What The.. I opened my eyes to find everyone but Gennis laughing. I started to laugh too.

Gennis: I brought the wrong gun.. Dãmn those matching fûckers..

I got up and dusted myself off. Dàmn shame.

Gen: STOP IT! Stop Laughing!

I can tell they tried to stop but couldn't. I saw the anger filling him up. He sneered at me. I found myself being water-gun-whipped in the face. I immediately went down. I watched him as he ran out of the house.

Nígga need serious help. FAST!

Ty & Vinny chased after his mental aśs. Dani knelt next to me,

Dani: Hey.. I'm really sorry 'bout that.. He wasn't ever that crazy. Then again, no one's ever cheated on him..

Corahn: It's all good.

Dani: Okay.. I was going to leave him.. He's like.. Really crazy.

Corahn: And Get Back With Me!!??

Dani: HA- No. Maybe. We'll see.

Corahn: Do You Have A Crush?

Dani: Er.. Yesnomaybe.

Corahn: You do. I know you. Whenever you say it like that, it means you like the person you're talking to.

Dani: You knowing me so well is a blessing & a curse at the same time.

Corahn: Good.

Lik: Y'all just acted like I wasn't here at all.

Dani: Sorry .. I really didn't notice you. LOL.

Lik: Bull.

He shakes his head and walks out. I didn't know what Ty wanted to say, but we'll find out sooner or later. I get up and sit close to Dani on the couch. She smiles and hugs me. We end up cuddling ourselves to sleep. Oh how I wish..

~~~~~%

Another Shorty For 'Ya. And Urrh, HINT HINT. Slow Person. Lol.

~Kiya ..