Fuck It , We on One .

*Gennis ;*

I woke up, still tired as hell. I went to the living room where Tool and Phat was at. Phat had two chicks on him though.. Níggas Be Stingy !

PS : " Yo Whippa "

Gennis : " Sup .."

Tool : " You sleep late as fūck"

Gennis : " It's 10:30 Fūck are you talkin' bout??"

Phat's phone starts to ring, we get quiet an listen.

PS : " What."

......

.....

....

PS : " Don't Call Me That !"

.....

....

...

PS: " (0_0) Alright , Dàmn girl ! Hurry up I got company. Ooh you get on my nerves."

....

.....

.......

PS : " Yeah Yeah Bye."

He hung up the phone looking annoyed.

Tool :" Who was that? Another one of your baby mamas coming to get her money?"

PS : " Nìgga you funny. No. That was my fūckin sister. "

Gennis : " Is she fine ? I just got out a relationship man, I- "

PS : " HA ! Shut all the way the hell up ! She act like a bítch ."

Tool :" Yeah Ok."

PS : " One of y'all go make some dope."

The short one went to go cook it.

Boys : " AND YOU BETTER COOK IT RIGHT !"

We laugh && dap up. Back in the day, the three of us used to run the streets 24/7 ! The adrenaline rush was what we craved. All the money , weed , hœs, what else could a nígga ask for ? Nada ! A lot of the time , I think about hopping back in the game for those same reasons. No one really knew what we did. That's why we got away with everything. That used to be the life...

My thoughts & reminiscing were cut short by the doorbell ; Which was the ghettoest one I've ever heard. The doorbell says

" There's some níggas at the door ! There's some níggas at the door !"

Phat went to go open it, and when he came back, walking right behind him was none other than MiMi.

Tool :" What the hell ?!"

MiMi :" What are y'all doing here?!"

Gennis : " YOUR his sister?!"

MiMi :" Yeah , I'm Percy's sister.."

PS :" I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT !"

Gennis :" You said she wasn't fine, you a big àss lie !"

PS :" How do you know MiMi??"

Tool :" Gennis' girlfriend is MiMi cousin."

MiMi :" EX-Girlfriend. Get that shít straight right here, right now."

Gennis :" What ever man, stop reminding me !"

MiMi :" I gotta Call-"

She started to pull out her phone and I slapped it out of her hand.

Gennis :" NO !"

Tool :" MiMi , Look. Gennis is fine , he was just Super Pissed . I promise ! Give him a dàmn chance ! Please !"

MiMi :" But I-"

PS :" Yeah , Whatever they said . I knew Whippa for a long time , ain't nothing wrong with him. Cut him some slack."

Gennis :" MiMi Please .."

MiMi :" .....Fine. But I'm still telling. I'll have to convince them not to put you in a Mental Asylum."

Tool :" Not Funny."

She rolled her eyes and Phat got her a blunt.

Gennis&Tool :" Since when do YOU smoke??"

MiMi :" Y'all don't even know me like that , yet."

We shruged in agreement. Phat Stacks hit us up with a lighter and half an hour later, we couldn't focus on anything. We were high. Puffing O's and shít. I kid you not, we were on one, more like two .

~Kiya