Same Girl.

*At School The Next Day*

  *Corahn's POV*

 I Walked into first period and sat down in my usual desk; The Back ;)

Dani walked in and looked  like she's been crying. Oh well. At the end of class I started talking to this one girl named Destiny. I Dunno why I never noticed her, maybe I was just so focused  on Dani.

Destiny: Heh, Yeahh.. Soo what's your number? Maybe we can hang out sometime?

Corahn: *Gives It To Her* Alright. I'll call you later?

 I seen Dani looking, good. Rub It In her Face . She rolled her eyes.

Destiny: Yup ! *Bell Rings* Byee

  We both get up and leave. For some reason, girls have been all over me today ! I got 8 new numbers I have to put in my phone ! 

*Chitta's POV* 

Me and Ty have been pretty distant lately..Well actually, the whole crew haven't even been together in a good minute. I've seen Ty a couple times but we never have anything to talk about.. The atmosphere just feels so awkward. And I dont like it.

 We have the same 2nd period together. Great. I walk into class and sit in the empty seat next to him. I thought I heard him huffing.. Nah.

Chitta: Michael..

Ty: What do you want??

Chitta: Well damnn babe.. Who shittted in your cocoa puffs?

Ty: Sochitta I Aint In The mood so please go away.

Chitta: Why?? We havent talked in so long ! And i am not liking it !

Ty: AND IM NOT LIKING PASSION EITHER.

Chitta: P-Passion??

Ty: Yeah Sochitta I know !

Chitta: HOW ??

Ty: It doesn't matter HOW. I have my ways. But A Stripper?!? You're A Stripper?? WOW. Can't believe I dated a hooe. I shouldve knokn anyway, you do wear you see-through heels a lot.

Chitta: ...

  i get up and walk out. I already know Chuckee told him. My babydaddy. It's the only way I can make money to support my baby ! Everyone thinks he's my little brother.. But No. De'Jon is my son. He's  3, and I love him to death. Watch, Michael is going to tell everyone, and I'll just be the school's main hooe. I will have nobody.. I walked all the way home && went  to the dinning room. I smashed the glass vase on the wall. I slid down the wall and started to cry. I can't take this anymore. Then a big shard of glass glimered and caught my attention ...

*Nobody's POV With Maliik and Vinny*

  *After School*

  Maliik calls up Vinny.

Lik: Ayy ! I got great knews !

Vin: Me too ! You go first.

Lik: Ok. Well Vin, Wanna talk to you about this girl, Think I really love this girl.

Vin:  Yeah...

Lik: Man she's so fine.

Vin:Straight up dog...

Lik: She bout 5'3", coke body, Yellow bone

Vin: Dammn...

Lik: She drives a black Camaro, license plate say Angel, butterfly tattoo on her ankle plus she's making pesos. Gotta place on Peachtree, right on 13th street and I call her MiMi.