That Neisha-Bitch.

*{Y'all got confused, sorryy ! Ok, so to sum it up, Maliik & Vinny both got involved in MiMi's lil' game, and it turns out MiMi Is Danielle's cousin. Then MiMi says Danielle also has a long-lost sister & she lives at MiMi's house.}*

*Tools POV*

{Still At Nestle Tollhouse}

I sat extra close to Dani.. And she ain't even move ! THAT IS PROGRESS MY NÎGGA, PROGRESS ! I smiled to myself.

Dani: I'ma call Chitta & see if she pick up.

Ty: And I'ma call Rahn.

They both look at their phones and put them up to their ears. I guess they aint pick up.

Tool: It's aight if she didn't pick up, you got me babe (;

She looked at me crazy first, then blushed. Ahhaaaa. Gennis cut his eyes at me. I shrug. He smirks then turns to the MiMi Chick.

Gennis: Soo, You and Dani are cousins..?

MiMi: Yeah, She's the younger one though. I'm 19.

Gennis: Oh.. That's nice.. Reeeal Nice.. You getting something from here?

MiMi: Yeah, a hot chocolate and a big triple chocolate chunk cookie sounds good at the moment.

Gennis: I got you.

MiMi: No, it's okay, you don't-

Gennis: I got you, I do.

MiMi: Okay *Smiles*

Vinny: Look at lil' Gennis tryna get his Mack on !

Gennis: Shut Up.

Everybody laughs and he goes to get MiMi's Stuff. He returns and she thanks him.

Lik: Soo.. ?

Ty: So?

Lik: I'm bored !

Tool: Shoulda hit up that Orange Club Though ! Instead of here .. It's boring !

Dani: Good Idea Ba-Akoye ..

Tool: Hella heard that, Babe.

She rolls her eyes.

Ty: Y'all kno y'all asses love each other.

Dani: Shut up Michael !

Lik: SHE AIN'T DENY IT THOUGH !!

Vinny: AND SHE USED YOUR ACTUAL NAME.

Gennis: *mumbles* Yeah.. Didn't deny it.. *Sighs*.

MiMi: Did you say something G?

Gennis: Upt- Nah. Lets go to that club though?

Tool: Ayyye !

*Corhan POV*

I flutter my eyes open and I sit up. It's Col- I'm NAKED ?! T'f ?! I turn to the TV, and it said 'Press Play' so I did.

Ohmahhgahhd. That Neisha bïtch is scary .. She looked drunk though.. I check the time. I think i am supposed to be at the TollHouse ? It's late for that, but I'll call Ty .

Ty: Hello??

Corahn: Ty?

Ty: YOU SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!

Corahn: I-i kno.. That Neisha-Bïtch did something to me.. I think her crazy aśs drugged me..

Ty: Ima come get you .

Corahn: Ok.

I hung up and got dressed. That's some dirty shít.. She got me in girl clothes ! That hœ (-_-) I got fresh & fly until Ty got here.

~~%

Notice that I didn't use any W's ' In this chapter *Smirks* That's some G ish . No its cuz my keyboard is fudging up (._.) & no offense to people named Neisha ..

~Kiya