Hush Mode.

*Dani's POV*

I wake up and feel Gennis' arm around me. I smile. I gently moved his arm off, trying not to wake him but failed. He looked up at me and grinned.

Gennis: Hey .

Dani: Hi ..

Gennis: 'Hollup, do you remember anything at all from last night??

Dani: Oh Lord, what did i do yesterday..

Gennis: *Laughs* Nothing..... *Smirks*

Dani: Stop Lying.

Gennis: Aight, Aight. Yo drunk aśs, told me you liked me. A lot.

I face-palmed myself, hard.

Dani: I was drunk soooo..

Gennis: I know when youre lying. I told you i liked you too, but i was pretty much sober.

I started blushing. He just stared st me.

Gennis: Can I say something worth blushing At first? Dang.

Dani: Shut up.

Next thing ya know, we're locking lips.

Dani: This does mean we're -

Gennis: Yes.

We kissed again, then We were interrupted.

Tool: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Gennis: I didn't hear you come in.

Tool: Does that matter? No. Why are you kissing MY girl?!

Dani: Toooooool. Akooooye. My homiiiieee. We go out now ...

Tool: WHAT THE WHAT?!

Gennis: Yeah.

Tool: So you cheating on me with my BROTHER.

Dani: We were not together ! Yeah, ill admit we was flirting mad hard, but it was not official.

Gennis : And PLUS, you stayed the night at MiMi's house, so y'all probably got something going on.

Tool: .....

Dani: Hush Mode.

My phone vibrated and It was MiMi.

Dani: Speak of the devil ..

_Hey, You're sister just got back from her boyfriend's house, You wanna meet her today?_

_Hells Yeah ! Be there in 30?_

_Cool._

Dani: I'ma go get in the shower, Kayy?

Gennis nodded. When I got out G let me borrow some sweats and Tool found a dark purple tank top .

Dani: The hell you doing with this??

Tool: When the ladies come over, gotta have them some backup !

Dani: Wow ..

I grabbed my stuff and Gennis drove me to MiMi's house since I didn't have my car. Once I got there I waved bye~bye. I knocked on the fromt door, and a tall girl that looked JUST like me opened the door.

Girl: Can I help you?

Dani: Uh.. Yeah MiMi invited me..

Girl: Oh.. Well Hey, I'm Ciara, MiMi's cousin. You're pretty by the way.

Dani: Thanks ..

I followed her inside to the living room, where MiMi was.

MiMi: Hey .

Dani: Hulloooh.

Mimi: Okay .. So Ciara I have something to tell you..

Ciara : What?

MiMi: This is your sister..

Ciara: What The Hell?!

*Ty's POV*

I roll over and hit something.

?: Owh Baby !

Ty: Who is you?!

?: Kaiya .. Remember??

Ty: HELL NO. Did we..?

Kaiya: .....Yeah sure.

Ty: DAAMN. (-.-)

Kaiya: Yep..

Ty: ... Why are you still here?? Fūck 'Atta here, Hœ !

Kaiya: W-what?!

Ty: Get your things. Use your legs to go down the hall, turn a right and to the front door. Open the door. And get the hell out. Bye.

Kaiya: ......

Put her on hush mode, Like, Fuck she thought this was ??

* Kaiya's POV*

I was so enraged. I did what I was told then left. I peeled off my under-cover nose, wiped off the make up, and un-hooked my wig. My real name isn't Kaiya. My name is Neisha. I hate everyone. They used to pick on me, and physically hurt me. I'm doing everything I can to ruin other peoples lives, and I'll start with the main group of people. Corahn, Michael, Maliik and Vinny. I hate them, so much.

*Lik's POV*

Corahn told me to swing by his house, he had something to tell me. I was there now, and I walked inside his house. I saw him on the couch.

Corahn: Nīgga it's called a doorbell. Or knock.

Lik: Shut up. What did you want?

Corahn: I just wanted to apologize for making that unneccessary scene at lunch that one day.. And for all the mean shít i said.

Lik: It's aight, I should've told you from the beginning what happened. We boys?

Corahn: Fashoooo.

Lik: Alright.. Now make me some food !

Corahn: This aint no daamn BK, You don't get NOTHING you're way. Get 'cha lazy ašs up and make you something.

Lik: I would, but the way my bank account is set up, I-

Corahn: Shut up.

He gets up and makes me a sandwhich. I smirk and snatch it out his hand. He them slaps it out my hand. It fell apart on impact as it hit the floor. I saw mayo, turkey , lettuce & some red powdery stuff.

Lik: Why did you do that?! You Aśs!

Corahn: I know yo' mama taught you not to snatch.

Lik: Hell is that red ish?!

Corahn: ...Cumin.

He tried to kill me. Oh My Dâmn.

* Dani POV *

I got a call from a restricted number, but I decided to answer it.

?: Hello, Is this Dani?

Dani: Danielle, Yes.

?: Oh, I called because you're friend, Sochitta is here at St. Rose hospital. She was found with a large shard of glass inside of her arm. She was stabbed too deeply, and shens been here for a while now, in a temporary coma.

My hands were shaking a little. I hung up the phone and texted the gang.

_Meet me at St. Rose, NOW. No questions asked._

~~~%

Comment Rate Share & Subscribe .

~Kiya