Last Chapter...

This is going to be a short ass chapter, because I'm already done witht he story, and I decided why not finish it off. This is gonna be all over the place, so when you finish this chapter, your gonna be like " How she just gon' do end this like that? Asshole." Lol.. So Yup....

 *Vinny's POV*

I got a call from MiMi. 

MiMi:" Hey.. uhm I found Gennis. "

Vinny:" Good, We need to come get him.."

MiMi:" No! He's fine, I've tested him already and he's OK! Leave him alone."

Vinny:" Fine.. Where are you?"

MiMi:" My Brothers house.. I'll text you the address."

She texted me the address, so me and the gang are on our way over there. He's definitely going, I'm not falling for that. When we got there, Gennis was sitting there, high as hell. MiMi was smoking too, but she wasn't high.. Yet. We tied him up, ONCE AGAIN, And got him in the car. MiMi, Tool & MiMi's brother were screaming at us not to take him away. He was dangerous, to us. We drove to Lanwind Mental Asylum, and checked him in. We filled out a long ass form and the agreed to take him. They told us he'd be there for a long time...

   5 Years later

* Dani's POV*

Me and Corahn are engaged, and no one has kids yet. Our lil' gang has become a little distant. But other than that everything is great. Since we have been distant, I invited everyone to the movies. An hour and a half after watching Haunted House, we decided to go to Red Lobster. We had barely got done eating, When the door busted open, revealing an Angry Gennis. I haven't seen Gennis since we left him at the Asylum.... He has turned out to look sexier and more mature than before. I almost didn't notice a Semi-Automatic in his hand.. His finger was on the trigger as he pointed at us. 

Gennis:" Y'all thought I was crazy.. I wasn't.. But I am now. Baby, Come to Daddy."

  Everyone watched in shock as MiMi stood up and walked over to Gennis, kissing him.

Gennis:" MiMi has been visiting me, almost every week for 5 years, and not ONE of Y'all Fuckers have visited me. Tool, you neither. AND YOU SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKIN' BROTHER."

 He shot him. In his face. It went right through him... He shot Tool.. I couldn't hold the tears back. I jumped up and caught him before he hit the ground.

Ty:" Gennis! The fuck is wrong with you, Man?! Your Brother though?!"

Gennis:" I Thought all of y'all were my friends?!"

 He killed off Ty, Maliik, and Vinny. I can't take this. It was only Me and Corahn Left.

Corahn:" Aye, Bruh"

Gennis:" Don't even speak, I never liked yo' fishy ass. Die, Hoe! DIE!"

 He shot him in his leg, and Corahn fell. I crawled over to him, barely being able to see, because of the tears blurring my vision. My body was shaking, and I couldn't feel anything. i stood up, almost falling back down.

Dani:" G-G-G-Gennis, P-Please.."

Gennis:" Too Little, Too Late. Not even an apology? Wow."

 He raised the gun to me, and was about to fire when MiMi stopped him.

MiMi:" GENNIS. SHE IS FAMILY, DON'T HARM HER!"

Gennis:" You wanna take her side ? Are You leaving me? WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!"

 He killed her. He looked at me, and walked closer. He kissed me... And started to speak soft and calmly.

Gennis:" I wasn't really crazy. Just crazy about you. I want you, Danielle, Let me have you."

Dani:" Nigga, You just killed my FIANCEE! FUCK YOU! GO TO HELL!"

 I slapped him, and that's when he pulled the trigger. I fell to the floor, and I couldn't see. Everything was pure black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Told you (._.) I'm officially finished with this book. :]