Revenge. Part 1

*Ty's POV*

I got a phone call on the house phone. Kaiya.

K: " Hello?"

T: " What?"

K:" Michael.."

T:" WHAT BĪTCH?"

K:" I.. I.. I.."

T:" If You Don't Spit it out I'ma-"

K:" I'm Pregnant."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I wouldn't.

K:" Michael..?"

K:" Michael !"

K:" Ty .."

She just killed the line. My mouth was wide open. I dropped the phone, hopped in my Audi, and sped to Vinny's. I have a key, so I walkes in through the door. He was just sitting on the couch.

Vin: Why Are you in my house??

Ty: I'm bout to be a baby daddy.

•••••••••••••••••

*MiMi's POV*

Tool was about to pick me up for our date ! Yeah, I said it. A DATE! I really did like him and I'm glad we can spend some time together. Now I'm in his car. He's just driving in silence. Soon we were driving onto the freeway.

MiMi: Where are we going ?

I looked out my window and saw no cars around.

Tool: It's my secret place to go think and get away from all of humanity. I never showed anybody.

Tool ran his free hand through his hair. I caught a whiff of his AXE body spray. Tool was really cute and a sweet guy. Before I knew it the car was pulling over onto a rocky trail. When He stopped I got out and went to the edge of where the car was. A beautiful view of The whole city stood out. The sunset was incredible. It took my breath away.

Tool: It's a beautiful view, huh?

He was standing right next to me. I forgot he was even there.

MiMi:Yeah, it's beautiful

Tool: "I planned out this whoooole thing. We could have a picnic on the hood of my car while watching the sunset.

Dàmn.. He was so thoughtful. He pointed to the picnic basket he had on the hood of his car. Along side of it was a red and white checkered picnic blanket.

MiMi: This is really...

I got choked up because I felt tears of joy start to well in my eyes.

Tool: You don't have to say anything Babe.I can see it in your eyes.

I decided to go all in & Kiss him. I lay down on the hood of the car and watch Tool climb up next to me. We sat there and watched the sunset. We laughed & Talked.

•••••••••••••••••

*Gennis's POV*

I was sitting in my room with Dani. She looks nervous as hell, and I'm sick of looking at her all worried and stuff.

Gen: You Ok?

Dani: YesterdaywhenyouleftcorahnkissedmeandIdidntstophimimsosorrybabyireallydidntmeanto!!

Gen: (O.O) Whaaa? Slow down Li'Girl!

She started to shiver & Tears escaped her eyes. I sat up straight.