The Truth Will Set You Free(eeeeeeeeee!)

*Ty's POV*

I just pulled up to Corahn's house, and I honked the horn three times. He limped out, into my car.

Ty: Uh You Aight??

Corahn: I Think So..

Ty: What the hell happened?

Corahn: Me and that Neisha-Biitch weree gonna get our freak on right? Aaand, I went to go get us some wine and i went pee-pee.. then I came back and drank mine.. Then I passed out.

Ty: She probably temporarily poisoned you or something.. Wait.. Why you call her "That Neisha-Biitch" ?

Corahn: That's what everybody calls her. Nobody knows her as Neisha.

Ty: Pfft, Yeah aight..

we pull up to the club where Everybody else was at. Everyone was waiting for me to get back so they can all go crazy.

Dani: What happened to you??

Corahn: Why do you care?

Dani: I JUST WANT TO KNOW DAAMN.

Ty: Stop being an assholee Corahn. He got drugged by Neisha and he passed out.

Everybody: Who's Neisha?

Corahn: That Neisha-Biitch.

Everybody: OHHH.

Vinny: Wait how do YOU know That Neisha-Biitch??

MiMi: That Neisha-Biitch stole my man a while ago.. But I let her have him, he was a manwhoree anyway.

Dani: And how do Y'all two know That Neisha-Biitch Gen? Tool?

Tool: Uh.. See.. After me and you broke up, i uh.. did her and she started stalking me until I changed my personal information..

Dani got quiet.. AWWWKKSS.

Ty: WHO READY TO PARTYY!??

Everybody put theyre hands up and was like "AYYYYE".

*Dani's POV*

Right now I was at the bar on my third shot of Tequila. I'm already drunkk. "Pop That" By French Montana came on. AWWWHHH THIS MAHH SHEEEEIT. I Got Up And Grabbed Some Random Hand, Hoping It was A dude. I started twerking on him..Or her...? I turned around to make sure . It was Tool. Cool.

I got loose and did what I wanted ! Then My Niggaa Ginuwine came on sooo you know I had to get that ! I grinded On him and Tool's hands found their way to my asss and pulled us closer together. I could barely see now, The alcohol is really kicking in now. HAAEEELLL YEEEEEUHH.

*Gennis's POV*

I only consumed a shot and a half of Vodka. I was a little over Tipsy. I saw a crowd surround something, and I got up and got in the mix ! I peered over people's shoulder's to see what it was about. Dani And Tool.. Twerking and Grinding.. They really must like each other..

They sure are getting along better than what they were when we first re-connected.. She probably would never like me anyway. We're brother & sister.. I guess.

*Corahn's POV*

I was sitting alone at the bar, I decided I had enough alcohol already for one night. I already saw how Danielle & Tool were working on the dance floor. did she really get over me that fast??Then Dani comes over to me, from Tool. Speak Of The Angel ..

Dani: W-Whhyy is you alohhn??

She's Drunk. Definitley.

Corahn: Soo., you dont remember ANYTHING between us?