Everybody's Got Secret's

My name is Danielle, but I'm called Dani by my most people. Each and everyday, is a LIVING HELL. Don't believe me? Lets take a few flashbacks as to why...

*Flashback 1*

Dani : PUT ME THE F|UCK DOWN YOU A|SSHOLES !!

Corahn, Vinny, Michael, and Maliik had picked me up. They were on their way to dump me into the swim-teams pool.I kicked and screamed. I nailed Michael in the face, then he punched my back and i gasped. We were almost there to the pool, and people were lined up in the hallway just watching! Nobody bothered to help me or NOTHING! I kept struggling to get out of they're grasp. Once we reached the pool and they stopped, I hopped out of their hands and tried to run. Before I could even get a few steps, Corahn Grabbed me by my hair and the others joined in. They lifted me once again,getting ready to throw me into the water;Not even wondering if I could swim or not.

Boys : 1...2.....

Dani : NOOO!

Boys : 3!!!

Without hesitation, the f|uckers tossed me in the cold water like a football, not to mention all four of them are on the football team.

*Flashback 2*

One time, i was in line for lunch, and after i got my food i walked toward the table my friends and i usually sit at. On the way there, Corahn passes by me, and trips me . On the way down, i felt something rip on my a|ss... HOW WOULD MY PANTS RIP LIKE THAT?!Michael, Vinny & Maliik threw waterballoons at me, only it wasn't water. I didn't know what it was, but it smelled like sweaty sock juice, mixed with rotten cheese, mixed with dog sh|it. And knowing them, it probably is all that in there. It looked like brown oatmeal. I got up and ran out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom. I'm guessing Corahn followed me to the bathroom, because the motherf|ucker closed the door to the bathroom. Heavy as it is, and that it locks from the outside, I couldn't get out.

Dani : F|UCK YOU CORAHN! YOU MAKE MY LIFE SH|IT ! WHY?! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME--WHY DO YOU DO THIS AT ALL?!!?!?

I fell down onto the floor. I pulled out my phone; It was kind of wet from the balloons that were thrown at me. I called My mom to come pick me up and what had happened. She drove over to the school pretty fast since she came to the rescue about 8 minutes.

DM : Dani are you okay?!

Dani: I go through the sh|it everyday.. I'm kind of used to it. I don't see a point in crying anymore..

DM : I talked to the principle about this...

Dani : And? He never does a damn thing!!!

DM: He said He'd have to speak with the boys about their behavior.

Dani: That's what the n|igga always says !

DM : I'm really sorry... we should go..

Dani : Ok

#Flashbacks over.

'Mind you that was only two of the incidents between me and Corahn. But There is something I haven't told anyone... Corahn and I are secretly F|uckbuddies.. We've been F.B.'s for a couple months now.. Why he started to bully me in front of the entire school ; I don't know. I always talk to him about it. He says he'll tone it down, but no. Everytime he does it it's even worse than before ! Doesn't matter anyway. And it's not like I was willing to be his F.B. in the beginning.... At first I was forced to be his S|ex Slave. But Later... I started to enjoy it and I love it now. We do it at least once a week. He told me if I told anyone, it would be over. No, Not the F.B. Stuff, he meant my LIFE. That was just our secret. I'm positive there are more secrets that just need to come out and breathe. Will they?

(C)KiyaMindlessDomoSwag

080312