All Of A Sudden

*Gennis' POV*

I pull into the parking lot. We all get out the car and walk to the back of a long åss line (-.-)

Gennis: Ay, Dani, You know we going on ALL the rides and stuff?

Dani: (O__O) Uh.. All??

Gennis: I know you still ain't scared of Flight Deck & The Invertigo.

Dani: Pshh Who, Me? Heeellll Nooo, That's a kiddie ride !

Gennis: You're closing your eyes the whole time, aren't you?

Dani: Yes (._.)

Tool: Everything will be fun. As long as I'm with you Babe ;*

She Slaps Tool . I dunno why he always hittin' on chicks who can't stand him. After get our tickets and everything,

We head in and the first thing we see is the big water fountain.

Gennis : Dåmn, That's Pretty .. Like You .

Dani: *Looks At Him Weird-Ish* Er.. Thank's Bro.

She put hella emphasis on 'Bro' *Facepalm* Why did I say that?? Tool looks at me with a 'Cut It Out Bītch' Face . I just roll my eyes.

We walk to the first ride, The Swings. There wasn't really a line, so we just went in and sat on a swing. Tool sat between me and Dani. That Hœ ..

*Dani's Pov*

Leave it to Tool To mess shīt up .. The ride started and we began lifting up. We slowly started spinning , with increasing speed. About 2 minutes later, the ride was over. We left and it was on to the next one !

*20 Minutes Later*

We just got off of Tiki Twirl . My stomach is just everywhere now. There was too much spinning and swinging, now I'm dizzy. Then I got a phone call. It was Corahn .

Dani: Ay, I'ma go take this.

I walk about 30 feet away, take a deep breath, and answer the call.

D: Babe !

C: Uh, No. I just called to tell you we're over.

D: Wait, Huh?? *Start's Tearing up*

C: Yeah . I don't wanna be with someone who can't tell me anything, or someone who I can't trust with my life . Sorry, But Uhh .. Yeah .

D: No ! You can't do that !

C: I just did. Bye Dani .

D: You can't .. You-You can't .. * Cries *

* Corahn Thinks He hung up the phone- Wrong!*

C: ZAYUMN, Mami You Lookin' Extra Fine Today ! ( Lmao)

D: You didn't Hang up !

C: Huh? Oh.. *Hangs Up*

FŪCK! If his åss would just fūcking listen - OOH. And he's already flirting .. How could he just drop me like that.. AND I BET THE HŒ RATCHET ANYWAY!... But I miss him already .. I don't know whether to be sad or angry.

I sit down on a bench and cry. Gennis saw me and ran to me.

Gennis: ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT?

He picks up my arm and looks for any bruises or cuts of some kind. Then take my face in his hands and observes it; I just push him away. Tool follows over.

Dani: *Sigh* I'm fine G.

Tool: Pfft, Yes You Are ;)

Gennis: *Slaps THEE actual shít out of Tool*