Beez In The Trap.

*Ty's POV*

We chased after Gennis, but as we got out if the house, he'd already turned a corner. We hopped in my car and went looking. Has Dani really made him this crazy? We searched for him for about 10 minutes. We saw wet-foot prints coming from a puddle nearby. We got out and followed it to an alley.

Vin: Ooh Jesus.

I looked at him funny. We honestly never would've found Gennis. His intelligent ašs was hiding inside a vent passage in the wall. We only found him because we heard his phone vibrating on the metal. Vinny slowly walked up to the vent, took off the cover, and pulled Gennis out.

Vin: C'mon buddy. We're going home.

Gennis: I don't want to go home!

That's when Gennis sucker-punched him in the chest, causing his grip to loosen. Gennis got away and stared at us.

Vin: Nīgga did you just hit me??

Ty: YOU GOING TO JAIL NAH! YOU GOING TO JAAAAIL NAAAHHH!

Vinny and I both closed in on him; He didn't know what to do. I grabbed his arms, and Vinny got the legs. We carefully got him into the car, and I drove back to his house; Vinny kept him from jumping out the door in the backseat. Once we got Gennis inside, we found some belts and tied him to the headboard.

Gennis: (O.O) Please don't rape me ! I-I'm sorry! I'm not into no threeso-

Ty: Aye! None of that was going to happen ! You stay put.

Vinny rolled and shook his head. We then walked to the living room. He texted everyone & told them to come.

*Tool's POV*

We raced back home, everyone in their own cars. Once we got there, Tyga & Vinny had my brother tied up to his bed.

Tool: Wtf Are You Guys Doing?!

Vin: We all need to talk.

Ty: We think he should go to a Psychiatric Hospital.

Everyone-Tool: Of course!

Tool: Fūck no!

Lik: Bro, He needa for real help.

Tool: I'll take care of him myself!

Dani: That's not going to work Tee!

Tool: Out of all people, I thought at least YOU'd be on my side.

Dani: I care about him! Thats why we're doing this!

Tool: Shít. Obviously not.

Corahn: He's Going.

Ty: And We're sleeping over.

Tool: Fine.

*Tool's POV*

It was about 12am , everyone except me were sleeping. I ate a bunch of candy to stay awake. I went over to Gennis' bed and shook him.

Gennis: WHO THE FU-

Tool: SHH!

I carefully un-tied the belts. There were red rings around his wrists & ankles.

Tool: I'ma get you outta here G.

We snuck out of the house. I had to think long and hard where we were going to stay. As if right on queue, I got a text from P.S.

" U ain hit ya boy in a min. Can u slide thru ?"

" Yea u act like im tied down or sum"

I half smiled as me and Gennis got in my car. I drove all the way to P.S's house. I knocked on the door. Gennis, who was quiet the whole time, jumped as a loud voice boomed through the door.

?: Who There?!

Tool: I'ts Tool

The door opened.

?: Well, Well, Well. You joining again?

Tool: Naw, I don't think so AK. Where Phat at?

AK: In the back. As always.

I nodded and walked through the living room, and past the kitchen. I saw a chick cooking on the stove. Me, being my nosy self, looked in the pot, then back at her.

Tool: AYE SOMEBODY GET HER! SHE CAN'T EVEN COOK THE DOPE RIGHT!

I yelled throughout the house. It was cloudy as hell in here. Gennis kept following me until we got to the back.

P.S. : Awww There He Go!

Tool: Phat Stacks ! Wassup man??

P.S. : Same Old Same Old.

Aye Whippa.

Gennis: Sup Phat?

I watched as he rolled a blunt. He's so into this lifestyle. I'm glad me & Gennis left before we got in too deep. I plopped on the couch.

P.S. : So what's been happening?

Tool: Drama.

PS: What happened?

Gennis: Just earlier today, i was planning on shooting-

PS: You Was Gon' Peel His Muffin Cap Back BLUE?! Look At Lil' Whip Whip; Trynna get his Gangsta On .

Gennis: Yeah, With a BB gun. But then, my dumb áss grabbed the wrong gun, I got a water gun. Then, I just left. My girlfriend's friends tied me up and shít, and we escaped here.

PS: That mean Y'all need a place to stay right?

Tool: Yea.

PS: Stay Here.

I looked at G.

Tool: Do you want to?

Gennis: Its our only choice.

PS: Good, Make yourselves at home.

I thanked him and we each picked a room. He had like 1000 rooms in here! I passed Gennis' room on the way back to the living room.

Gennis: Dámn .. I guess we beez in the trap.

~~~~~%

~Kiya