She Can't Be Gone !?

Ty's POV I'm at the hospital, as much as I didn't wanna be here, something just told me I should go. Dani already explained what she knew. Now we're in the hallway, waiting to hear back from the doctor's. I thought I'd be able to move on fast, after the shiit she pulled; I can't lie, I know there's still a part of me that still yearns for her.. MiMi's POV All of the girls were crying, you know how some of us get emotional, even if we don't know the person.Corahn, Vinny & Maliik have there head in there hands. Tool and Gennis had nothing but a worried expression on their faces. Ty looks like he's about to start balling any second. I decide to go talk to him.

MiMi: Hey..

Ty: Hi.

MiMi: You aight?

Ty: I'm fine?

MiMi: Are you sure? Cause it looked like you were about to start some waterworks!

Ty: Oh.. She was my ex-girlfriend .

MiMi: Oh I'm sorry..

Ty: I said ex. I barely want to be here.

MiMi: Well.. It may just be me, but I Kinda feel a little somethin' Somethin.

Ty: (O.o)

MiMi: No! I meant I think you still love her..

Ty: Psh.

MiMi: Sorry I'll just get outta you're business. I hope you guys can work everything out.

Ty: It's cool.. Maybe I do. i just don't know yet..

MiMi: It will be okay. I promise.

Our little conversation was interrupted by the doctor.

Doctor: I'm sorry....

he pauses... for hellllla long...

Lik: SHE CANT BE GONE !!

Dani: NO! SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND!

Doctor: Damnn can I finish?!

Ciara: Well you took a big asss pause!

Doctor: Anyway, I'm sorry.. I didn't let you guys know sooner. It took a while to get inside her cell phone. As you know, she's currently in a temporary coma, because she's punctured herself too deep into her veins. If she would've went any deeper, she would be dead. She's a lucky one.

Ty: When will she be awake?

Doctor: Ain't no telling. She'll possibly wake up in another week or so. But, we'll be placing her in a psychological ward.

Corahn: ...We understand..

Doctor: It's time for you guys to go though, visitors aren't allowed after this time.

We slowly packed up and went back to Dani's house.

Dani: i'm surprised you came, Ty.

Ty: I really didn't want to. BUt something told me to do it.

There was an awkward moment of silence until Maliik broke it.

Lik: Me and Corahn are cool again by the way..

Corahn: Yes.. Everyone, I'm very sorry for the way I've been acting towards you. Gennis, Tool, I'm sorry for judging you before I actually knew you. Although that was some fuucked up stuff you did to me and Danielle, I forgive you Tool.

Everyone: It's alright Corahn, We forgive you too .

Corahn: Dani, I apologize for the bullshiit I put you through, and leaving you for no reason. I just want to make it right, so I'm asking you this; Will you be my baby again?

It was mad silent for the longest, everyone so interested in Dani's answer.

Dani: I.. I can't.. I'm with Gennis now..

Oh shiit.. I think he's about to explode !! His face got red, signaling he was upset. Then his expression softened. He looked back and forth between Dani and Gennis.

Corahn: Oh.

He just got quiet. We chilled all day,and talked, But Corahn stayed quiet.