Revenge. Part 2

(Short Chapter!!)

*NO POV*

Soon enough everybody arrives.

Dani: Babe! Please stop!

Ty: YOU COULD ACTUALLY KILL HIM WITH THAT!

Gennis: Straight in the temple, throat, etcetera, -Dead.

Tool: Bro. We dont like him all that much. But you trying to BB a Nīgga?? Shít hurt!

Vin: Gen. C'mon man just talk to him!

Corahn: ....

Then everyone starts trying to talk him out if it. That's when it really starts getting to him . He starts talking to himself.

Corahn: Lil' Crackhead àss..

Gen: I WILL KILL YOU.

He doesn't say anything else. Everyone is still talking at him. In his mind, They get louder by the second. It's like they were right in his ears. He closes his eyes. The gun starts shaking unsteadily in his sweaty hands.

They're still getting louder.

Tool: REMEMBER WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY SHOT YOU IN THE ARM? YO GROWN ÂSS WAS IN TEARS.

Dani: Please Don't Hurt Him! I'll Blame Myself !

Ty: Are You Even Listening?!

Gen: EVERYBODY. SHUT. YO. AŚSES. UP!

It all of a sudden gets quiet. Gennis kneels closer to Corahn, still aiming at his face.

Gen: Why. Why would you do it?

Corahn: I-

Gen: (Slaps Him) SHUT UP! I didn't tell you to talk. You think you can just go around fūcking with other people's relationships huh?

Corahn: It honestly wasn't my int-

Gen: ( Slaps Him) SHUT YO ÀSS UP. I bet you didn't think at all, did you? You just HAD to kiss her. Right?

Corahn: Hell Ye-

Gen: ( Socks Him) SAY SOMN' ELSE!

Vinny: Corahn Don't be Stupid!

Corahn just rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe this bull.

Gen: i get you still have some feelings, so that shít needs to be CRUSHED. You got that??

Corahn just stares at him with all the hatred in the world.

Corahn: .....

Gen: So now the nígga can't talk huh?

Dani: Gennis Just-

Gen: SHUT THE FÛCK UP!

Gennis backs up&stares Corahn down for a moment.

He points the gun right between Corahn's eyes.But this time, He pulls the trigger.

~~~~~~%

AWWWW SHEEEEEEZNEEEEETSSSS. O.O

~Kiya