Q & A.

Some of you guys had some questions about the story, and that's my bad because I usually tie everything together in the last chapter, but for this one, I was so tired while writing it that I forgot to address some stuff. So I will be explaining some of them here. Here we go...

What happened to Elle's parents?

I was going to add this to the ending when I realized that I didn't even mention them, but then as I thought about it, I decided that it was better that way. When a loved one dies, it's usually sudden, out of the blue, you could never be prepared for their deaths and so Elle's death was sudden. You can imagine how devastating that could be for a child's parents. But grieving, I have learned, can help bring people together, for they are united in pain and sadness. I think Elle's parents, especially her drunk of a father, realized that he had been wasting his life away, and now that he had lost his daughter, he only had his wife to share his life with, so he learned to love and cherish her, how he should have from the very beginning.

What was the point of Elle's tattoos?

They were symbolical. By being haunted by the Sluaghs, who were stealing a fraction of her soul every night, she was going through the kind of pain that went beyond flesh wounds. But getting tattoos, was a way of feeling the kind of pain that she could bare. They symbolized the pain that clung to her permanently, that she carried around, hidden from everyone's eyes (all her tattoos were on her torso, where her shirt could cover them). Also, the story is called Sealed in Ink. The tattoos are sealed in ink, as was her contract with the demon who wanted her soul. 

That's all I could think of as of now. If there are some other questions that you had, please write them on the comment section and I will add them here with my response. Thank you again for reading this story. You guys rock \m/