20.

Keeping a secret from Bexley was proving to be harder than Rebecca thought. Colby thought it was best they not tell her, at least not for a couple days.

They flew back home, got back on their regular routine, and everything seemed to be going good.

Of course Rebecca had to tell Hunter and Stephanie so they wouldn't plan anything for her and she was set to relinquish the title in a few weeks.

They were all sitting at home, Bexley occupied by frozen playing on the tv while Colby and Rebecca sat on the couch.

Rebecca got a message from Ashley that seemed off;

Check Twitter now!!

She was confused but went to twitter and the first tweet she saw when she opened the app was a statement from wwe...

Becky Lynch is set to relinquish the Raw women's championship next week on Raw due to her and @wwerollins expecting their second child. Congratulations to the two from all of wwe!

Rebecca threw her phone at Colby and he looked at her just as equally confused as she was.

"What the fuck" he said after reading it "we told them not to release anything"

"You don't think I know that!" Rebecca exclaimed "now everyone knows I'm pregnant!"

"Wait what?" Bexley asked and turned around "your what?"

"Oh lord" Colby shook his head "you said it.. explain" he said to Rebecca

"Come here" Rebecca said and Bexley climbed into her mothers lap "you know how we talked about you maybe getting a brother or sister in the future?"

"Am I getting one now?" She asked and looked between her parents while they both nodded

"Are you upset?" Colby asked and Bexley shook her head

"If I get a sister I won't" she stated "boys have cooties"

"Please remember that always" Colby laughed

"But no matter if you get a brother or a sister, your going to love him or her" Rebecca said "just like me and daddy will"

"Can I pick the name?" She asked innocently

"We'll see kiddo" Colby answered

"I think if it's a girl we should name her Bexley number 2" she suggested "and If it's a boy, daddy can name it"

"How about we think of names later" Rebecca laughed

"Wait no!" Bexley exclaimed "I can be the only Bexley! Her name can be whatever, but I like my name and think I should be the only one who has it"

"And you are the only Bexley, nobody will ever replace you" Rebecca said and kissed her head