31.

After filing a restraining order and hiring private security for when they went to events, Rebecca was feeling much better about the whole situation with Brandon and her fear of him finally coming back and getting to her was put to rest.

Almost a month later, Rebecca was 22 weeks and it was time for yet another appointment.

They decided for it to only be them who went. Bexley would be spending the day with Colby's mom.. it was (in Holly's words) a Bexley and grandma movie marathon day, with snacks.. per Bexley's request.

Rebecca got checked in, then they waited to be called back.

"I've gained 2 pounds since the last appointment" Rebecca said "and I've gotten bigger in the past week"

"That's good" Colby smiled "that means teeny's growing in there"

"I just hope teeny doesn't grow too much, that won't feel too good" Rebecca laughed

"You probably just jinxed yourself" Colby said

They waited for 15 minutes before Rebecca was finally called back. Kelly began the ultrasound and what used to look like just a little black and white blob that now looked more like an actual baby, popped up on the screen.

"Well look at it now" Kelly smiled "looks like baby's grown since I last saw"

"Moves a lot more now too" Rebecca said "I wake up at least 3 times every night.. pretty sure we have a little gymnast on our hands, feels like I've got someone doing backflips inside me" she explained and Kelly laughed

"It can feel like that sometimes, you should start to feel it a lot more in the coming weeks" Kelly noted

Colby and Rebecca watched in awe as the little baby moved around on the screen. Kelly explained a few things like how teeny had grown so much and was at normal size now. Then she started explaining that it was the perfect time to tell the gender if they wanted to know.

"Any predictions before I tell you?" Kelly asked and Rebecca rolled her eyes

"This goof over here's said it's a girl from day one" she said and pointed to Colby

"She just knows I'm right and won't admit it" he shrugged "please tell me I'm right"

Kelly laughed and looked back at the screen before looking to Colby "don't expect this to happen often.. but yes you are right"

"Wait it's as girl?" He questioned and she nodded "Becks.." he said and turned to Rebecca "it's a girl"

"Are you seriously crying?" She asked when she saw him wipe a tear from his eye

"No.." he lied "maybe"

"We're having another girl" Rebecca whispered once it set in "Colby we're having a baby girl!"

Colby smiled and stood up from the chair he was sitting in. He walked over and placed his lips on hers gently.

"I was right" he said "I told you it was a girl"

"Oh hush" Rebecca smiled and placed her lips on his once again