30.

Rebecca and Colby waited in a private room while Brandon was taking a DNA test.

Rebecca knew he'd never really gotten over her and had seen him at events over the years, she just never thought he would take such high measures to be with her.

"How are we supposed to tell her?" Colby asked "she's went all this time thinking I'm her dad and I'm not"

"Yes you are" Rebecca said "she's 100% yours. I don't care what any test says"

"If she's his then he has the rights Rebecca, not me" Colby said "you know that right?"

"I know that your her father" she said, not wanting to back down "I know that you made her, not him"

Another 30 minutes passed by before Jason came in with papers that they assumed were the test results.

"Still a 95% match" Jason said "I'm sorry but Brandon is her biological father"

"Do the test again, it's not right" Rebecca insisted "keep doing the test until it says he's not"

"Rebecca..." Colby tried calming her down

"Please just do the test again" she practically pleaded "please.." her voice got quieter as tears began to fall from her eyes

"The only way we can be 100% sure is if Bexley also takes a test as well" Jason said "if it still says he's her father, that's right, we can't change it"

"I'll have my mom bring her in" Colby said "do the test on her, then run another on him"

It was 20 minutes before Holly arrived with Bexley...

"Why do I have to take another test?" She asked as she sat on Colby's lap while they waited for her blood to be drawn

"I'll explain later" he answered

"Daddy" she said and he could hear the fear in her voice "Please tell me"

"Somebody is trying to say he's your dad, somebody who was very mean to your mom and didn't treat her good" he explained "we're just trying to get everything sorted out"

"But your my dad" she said "right?"

"Yes I'm your dad, we just have to do another test to prove it" he said "I'm even taking one"

Almost an hour and three DNA tests later, the results were in...

"Colby, you are a 100% match to Bexley" Jason said "and now Brandon is a 0% match... something isn't adding up"

"On the paper he gave you, what hospital did it say the test was performed at?" Colby asked and Jason look at the original paper Brandon gave him

"East side health" Jason answered

Colby took out his phone and looked up 'East side health' and not a single thing came up. He showed Jason and he was just as dumbfounded as he was.

"He faked the test to get with Rebecca, he's been obsessed with her for years" Colby said "he faked a test to say Bexley's his so he could be with Rebecca"

They talked a few more things over before the door to the room they were in opened and Bexley walked in with a terrified look on her face.

"Why aren't you with mommy?" Colby asked

"A guy came and took her into that room and told me to stay right where I was" Bexley said "mommy told me to stay there and not say anything.."

"Shit" Colby whispered and took off to the only room in the entire office that had the door shut

"Keys" He said when he realized it was locked "I need keys!" He turned and yelled to Jason who shook his head

"My keys are in that room" he said

"Take her somewhere else" Colby ordered and Jason took Bexley who was now more terrified than ever to a room in the back where she couldn't see anything

It took Colby nearly 5 minutes to get the door open and when he finally did, the sight he saw broke his heart but was also a big relief.

Rebecca was sitting on the floor. She looked fine, like Brandon hadn't done anything to her.

"Oh my god" Colby said and rushed to her side "what did he do to you?"

"N-Nothing" Rebecca stuttered "he just said he'd find a way to be with me"

"He'll have to go through me to get to you" Colby said "I'm not letting him near you ever"

"How are you going to stop him... he's been trying to get to me for years, he had his chance and failed, you think that isn't going to fuel his fire?" Rebecca asked

"Trust me.. he's not getting anywhere near you ever again, I promise" he said "you've been stressed all day, then this, it can't be good for you or teeny" he shook his head but Rebecca grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach

"Teeny's just fine" she said and he felt the baby move "and I'm fine, I just want to go home and be with you and Bexley"

"You are the strongest person I know" he said and placed his lips on hers