18.

Rebecca shoved the test in her pocket, knowing she had a segment tonight where she had to take a few bumps.

Ashley knocked on the door and Rebecca opened it with a fake smile.

"Negative" she said but Ashley knew she was lying, Rebecca then walked out of the room to get ready for her segment that night

She avoided Colby at all costs. The last thing she needed right now was to have him all over her about it.

When it came time for her segment... she went out as normal, hit her points, then knew what was coming next. Asuka was supposed to attack her from behind and she was to take a few hits.

Rebecca knew exactly when it would happen so she could brace herself, she ended up landing on her back, which was better than her stomach. Her arms subconsciously wound around her midsection to protect the little one growing inside her.

After everything was finished, she quickly ran backstage, right past Colby and Bexley, and straight to the bathroom. Ashley followed her and quickly squeezed through the closing door.

"Please tell me you weren't lying earlier" Ashley said "please tell me it wasn't positive" she said again and Rebecca couldn't even look at her, she just continued to pace back and forth, subconsciously keeping a hand on her stomach "Rebecca answer me!"

"I'm sorry!" She yelled and tears began to roll down her face "I didn't know what to do! I-I'm not ready for another baby"

"You have to tell Colby" Ashley shook her head "you have to tell him and go check everything out"

"I can't do that!" Rebecca yelled "if he knows I knew and still went out there and did that he'll kill me!"

"It's better than not telling him!" Ashley yelled back "he's your boyfriend, the father of your kids, the reason your in this situation in the first place, he deserves to know"

"You don't think I know that!" Rebecca exclaimed "I have a million things running through my head right now and telling Colby is the least of my worries!"

"What are you gonna do? Not tell him? Leave him wondering why you've avoided him all day and ran right past him just now?" Ashley asked "cause that's a real great plan"

"No.. I'm going to the hospital, getting everything checked out, then I'll figure out how to tell him" Rebecca said and left the room