36.

"Ok Rebecca you can push with your next contraction" The doctor said

Rebecca looked over at Colby, this was definitely going to be painful, but I was all worth it.

"You got this" he said and placed a gentle kiss on her lips

A few moments later, Rebecca started to push, it took 5 pushes before the doctor told Rebecca to look down so she wouldn't miss anything.

"One more" Colby said "she's almost here"

"Colby I can't" Rebecca said and let out a sigh "I can't do it anymore"

"You got this, it's just one more" he said and began to wipe the tears off her face "Come on"

"Rebecca, I need you to push" the doctor said "just one more big push and it's all over"

She took a deep breath and pushed... she could hear the doctor counting to ten and could hear Colby beside her, but she tuned them out. She was on her own for this one, she needed to push through and get it over and done with.

"Baby look down" Colby said and Rebecca looked just in time to see baby Quin fall in the doctors arms

"Oh my god" Rebecca cried as she was placed on her chest "oh my god"

"You did it" Colby said and kissed her head "I told you that you could"

"Come on sweet girl, give us a cry" the nurse said rubbing Quin's back

"Come on teeny" Rebecca said

Tiny cries filled the room seconds later and Rebecca smiled. Usually you don't particularly like hearing a baby cry, but the first time it's bittersweet.

"Yeah, there ya go, let it all out" Rebecca said before they took her to be measured and weighed

Colby looked Rebecca in the eyes for the first time since this... he'd never met a woman as strong as her, she'd done that with no medication whatsoever.

"We just had a baby" he said and placed his lips on hers

"Go with her..." she said and nodded towards the crowd in the corner "she needs her daddy"

Colby placed a quick kiss to her lips, then went over to the small bassinet. A nurse turned around with a small bundle in her arms and handed it towards him.

"Would you like to meet your daughter?" She asked and Colby nodded before gently taking the baby girl into his arms

From the second he locked eyes with her, he was in love. He'd never got this moment with Bexley, that was something he longed for. But for now, he was in a trance in the special moment with Quin.

"Your finally here" he whispered "your actually here"

He slowly walked over to Rebecca and sat on the edge of the bed next to her, he looked back at her with a smile before he handed Quin over to her.

"Hi my little love" she whispered "your so gorgeous"

"I told you she was going to look just like her mommy and sister" Colby said "look who was right"

"No, she has your nose, and your eyes" Rebecca said

"Look at her" he shook his head "we created that"

"Yes, we did" she smiled