22

SORRY FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!

No ones pov
A young boy was standing in front of the mirror, he was so excited. He has been waiting for this day for, well, for forever. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and his best man was straightening his tie.

"Do I look okay?" The young boy asked.

"You look fine, stop worrying" the other boy answered.

The young boy is so worried and excited because, it is his wedding day. The day he has been waiting for since he was a little boy has finally come.

This boy is Jace, Jace Herondale. And he is getting married to Clary Fray. Today is their big day.

Jace's pov
Oh my god, today is the day. Today is the day I will actually be able to call Clary mine.

"It's time" Simon says

I nod. It's time.

Me and Simon walk together to stand by the alter. All of the guests are there, including, Maryse, Luke, Clary's mom, Emma, Jake, Tessa, Jules, Jem, Magnus, and tons of other shadowhunters.

The "here come the bride" starts playing and I looked expecting to see Clary waking down towards me. But instead I see a frantic looking Isabelle. She runs to me and whispers two words that turn my worlds upside down.

"Clary's gone"

I stared at her in shock. Did Clary change her mind? Did she like someone else? Was she not ready for this kind of commitment?

All these questions swam around my head as I ran back to my dressing room, locking the door. As soon as I got inside I slid to the ground. Gone? She can't be gone! I thought she loved me!

I guess not.

I sat there for hours ignoring everything and everyone.

Suddenly I heard Isabelle scream. I bolted out of my room to whew Isabelle's scream came from. I saw her standing in the bride's dressing room with her hands over her mouth, tears streaming down her face.

"What is it Isabelle?!" I practically screamed.

All she did was point. I looked to where she was pointing and I saw bloody handprints on the floor and on the wall. I also saw what looked like a part of Clary's dress that looked like it got torn off.

My eyes spotted a note on the table, I picked it up and read it in my head. As I finished reading I realized....

Clary didn't stand me up,

She was kidnapped

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
HAHAH I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING THIS THANKS TO LOLADYBIRD, SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA TO MAKE THE STORY TWIST LIKE THIS. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!