24

Hey guys!!! I'm back (crowd cheers in background). I hope you're not too mad at me. I will honestly try to update more!!! Anyway, let's get to the story, shall we?

Clary's pov

I have no idea where I am, all I know is that it is very dark. It kinda smells like dirt and plants. I think I'm in a bag of some sort.

Suddenly the bag is ripped open and the light nearly blinds me. As my eyes adjust, I'm found face to face with the Seelie Queen. I jump back, only to hit a wall.

"Haha, why are you so jumpy Clarissa?" she mocks me

I only glare at her, she chose quite a day to kidnapp me. On my freaking wedding day. The nerves she must have.

"I heard that your little Jace was quite torn up that you ran off on him" she smirks at me

Realization hits me like a truck. Jace thinks I got cold feet, that I didn't actually want to marry him. I must have broke his heart. What if he doesn't know I was kidnapped? What if I really die this time? What if I never see him again? That thought broke me.

I jumped out at her, bringing my nails to her cheek, scratching that perfect, almost non-human, skin. She jumps back and snarls at me. She smacks me so hard I see stars. I'm quickly restrained by her royal guards, before I can make another move.

"He's going to make you pay" I spit at her, venom in every word

She only laughs "I'd like to see him try" she smirks, "And when he trys to come and save you, well, I'll kill you in the slowest, most painful way possible, and I'll laugh at his attempt to save you, but he will fail, I can promise you that"

I stare at her in terror.

"Hm, maybe I'll even make him kill you himself" she taps her chin, thinking

"He would never hurt me" I retort

"Well maybe I can make you just get in the way, or maybe I'll disguise you as one of my guards. Hm, decisions, decisions" She seems to be lost in thought, "No, I think I would much rather see his reaction when you scream in pain, and he can do nothing about it"

I almost sigh in relief, I knew that if Jace killed me, he would never forgive himself, ever. He would probably even take it out on himself, and I can't let that happen.

"Why don't you just kill me now?" I ask

"Where's the fun in that?"

God, I hope Jace can find me soon.