3

No ones pov

Clary and Randy walked hand in hand down to the kitchen for breakfast.

Clary and Randy have been dating for a little over a year now. They are very happy, but Clary never seemed to forget about Jace. Jace would pop into Clary's mind ever once in a while, whenever he did Clary would break down.

They walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Randy asked, he still had a thick British accent.

"Train?"

"Like you need training."

Clary had become the best female shadow hunter in the world. Randy is the best male shadow hunter in the world. They were a perfect team.

"Well I still need to practice flips" she answers

Randy rolls his eyes, "whatever you say"

They got up and walked to the training room. Clary was wearing a t-shirt but it was tied up, showing a little bit of her toned stomach. And she was wearing jean shorts, black sneakers, and her red hair was in a high pony tail. She also added a touch of makeup.

When they got to the training room Clary started flips right away. She's never been good at flipping.

Clary starts running down the tumbling track and goes into a backhand-spring, from that she goes into a double twist. When she is about halfway through her twist, someone walks into the room, the last person she would ever want to see....

The.Jace.Herondale.

Clary doesn't make the twist and lands straight on her back. Her vision goes black around the edges. Randy runs over to her and kneels next to her. She puts her hands on her face.

"You okay?" Randy asks

Clary nods. Randy pries her hands of her face and helps her up. Jace just stands sin the middle of the door way, looking like he saw ghost.

"Clary?" Jace asks

Clary sends him the meanest glare she can give. Then Isabelle shoves past him and runs towards Clary.

"Clary!" She screams,"where have you been?!"

Clary laughs and hugs her best friend.

Alec then runs to Clary and hugs her.

"We've missed you Clary." He says

"I've missed you guys too"

When it couldn't get any better, Mangus walks over to them. He looked Clary up and down and gave her 2 thumbs up.

"You have clearly came to your fashion senses" he says

"Yes I have"

Clary hugs the glittery warlock. Jace still stood in the doorway. He looked almost frozen.

"Isabelle, why is he just standing there?"

Isabelle leans in and whispers to Clary.

"He has missed you so much, he doesn't eat, he doesn't even train, he's really torn up"

Clary sighs and walks over to Jace and gives him a quick hug. He hugs her back. Clary pulls away and gives him a small smile then walks back to Randy.

"This is Isabelle, Alec, and Mangus"

"Nice to meet you" he says

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, Randy"

Isabelle gives a smirk to Clary.

"Boyfriend?" She asks

"Yes, my boyfriend"

"And Randy, that is Jace" Clary says, pointing to Jace.

Randy starts walking towards Jace like he was going to hurt him, but Clary holds him back.

"Don't hurt him Randy, please"

"Fine"

Clary turns back to Isabelle.

"So, why are you guys here?"

"We moved here" Isabelle says

"What?"