6

Jace's pov

I ran into Randy's room and he was just sitting on his bed reading casually. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi Jace, how's it going?" He asked me

"You hurt Clary"

"Yes I did, why does that bother you, she doesn't love you anymore"

I grabbed a sepah blade that I always kept in my jacket and swung it at Randy, but the blade went right through him.

"What?"

"You think that I am stupid enough to just let you kill me? I am just a projection. But I will be back for Clary soon"

With that he vanished into thin air. I ran back down to the infirmary and Alec's body was gone. Clary was in one of the beds and Mangus was working on her.

"Is she going to be alright." I asked.

"Yes, she will be fine, they are just minor injuries"

Mangus sounded sad, of course he would be sad because he just lost the love of his life. Alec was really gone, and he would never be back. I can't think about Alec right now, I need to think about Clary.

"Randy said he would be back for Clary soon, we need to leave"

"Alright, Clary's all healed, let's go"

Everyone got their stuff and was about to leave.

"Wait" Clary said "Jake, Marie, Alexis please come down here with all of your stuff!"

They all ran down there and had all of their stuff. I looked at each of them. My eyes stopped at Alexis.

"Alexis?" I asked

"Yes Jace, it's me, now let's go" she snapped at me

We all left the institute. Clary drew a portal and we jumped in. I landed with a thud. I looked around, we were in Ireland.

"Oh great Clary, we don't know how to speak Irish" I said

"I do" said Mangus

"Of course you do" I said sarcastically

Mangus rolled his eyes at me and walked into a building. We followed him.

"This is the Ireland institute, it has been vacant for twenty years, no one knows why" he said

I felt uneasy, something isn't right. We all separated to explore the building. I walked into one room and someone was standing there. I got closer and I saw it was

Max