10

I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO "SAY SOMETHING" WHILE READING THIS

Jace's view

Mangus was working on a tracking rune. I was pacing back and forth, and everyone else was silent. Mangus sprung out of his seat.

"She's under us" he said

"Mangus, this is no time for jokes"

"No I mean she is in a cave right under us"

"How do we get down there?" I asked

"Like this"

He made a ball of blue fire like stuff and thrust it into the ground. There was a huge hole in the ground leading to a cave. I jumped down, the impact hurt my knees. Good thing shadows hunters can take 100 foot falls. Everyone else jumped down too. I started searching for Clary. I heard a scream. I knew that scream. I was Clary. I took out my seraph blade and said its name. I then ran to where the sound was coming from. I found them, Randy was throwing knifes into Clary, Simon, wait Simon? Never mind that, he was yelling at Randy to stop. I lunged at Randy making him fall to the ground. He stabbed me in the leg. I ignored the pain. I cut Randy's neck. He fell to the ground, his hands around his throat. He would be dead in a matter of seconds. He laughed.

"At least I finished my job" he said, then his eyes closed. He died.

What job? I ran back to Clary. She was surrounded by a pool of blood, her blood. Oh no, she had her eyes closed and her chest was not moving up and down. Oh no, I checked for a pulse......

Nothing!

"Clary?" I asked

No answer

"CLARY!!!!!" I screamed.

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

She was gone. That damn (sorry) Randy had killed her! He killed the love of my life! She was gone! I have never felt this much pain before. I lost her.

Dear Clary,

I will never stop loving you. I will never love anyone else. You will never leave my mind. Why did you have to leave me? I love you. I just wished I could have made Randy's death more painful. I wish I could of made it to you earlier. This is all my fault, if I had never broken up with you, you would have never met Randy. I will love you until the day I die, if there is a life after that I will love you then. We will meet again. Until we do, I will never even look at other girls. You are still mine and I'm still yours. I love you Clary Fray, never forget that.

-Jace

THIS STORY IS NOT OVER. IM SORRY FOR MAKING ALL OF YOU CRY