Chapter- 13 Leaving Part 3

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

Hello!!!! Part Three of 'Leaving" Is now here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

I am extremely sorry Mase... Don't hate me...

Anyway, There isn't a polyvore... Sorry!!!!! I am pretty sure that I will have one next chapter... But alas, no promises...

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

__________________________________________________________________

*****Louis' P.O.V*****

I pulled away a second later. "Masie! I have a girlfriend, who is your best friend, and you have a boyfriend who is my best friend! You can't cheat on him and have me cheat too."

People started to get off the plane so I did too. Sure, I left everyone else behind, but I needed to clear my thoughts. Wandering the airport I thought about what happened.

Why would Masie cheat on Liam, with her best friends boyfriend? This makes no sense! Why... me?

I got calls and texts, but I never answered. I hailed a taxi and went to the nearest park. The taxi guy told me he would bring me to Central Park. I needed to stay away from Masie. I can't have her hurt Kathryn AND Liam. It wasn't going to happen.

_______________________________________________________________

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

"Its okay Kathryn... He'll be back soon.... Don't worry Kathryn!" I'm trying to comfort Kathryn, but Louis took off and left the airport before anyone talked to him. He hasn't come back and its been six hours. Kathryn's phone went off.

"Don't answer it unless its Louis." She said. SHE TALKED. Thank god... I looked at it. "I'll be right back." I went into the hall.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Olivia?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where are y'all staying?"

"We're in the Crowne Plaza... Its in Times Square across from the M&Ms store... Floor 30 Room 3018." I said trying not to scream at him.

"Thanks Olivia." 

"No. Don't hang up yet." I was frigging mad right now. "SIX HOURS. YOU WERE GONE SIX HOURS LOUIS. THE BOYS AND MASIE ARE OUT LOOKING FOR YOU AND THEY HAVE BEEN FOR FOUR HOURS AND I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE WHILE KATHRYN HAS BEEN SILENT. SHE HAS BEEN SINCE YOU IGNORED HER PHONE CALLS TEN TIMES AND WAS GONE FOR TWO HOURS. THATS WHEN EVERYONE STARTED LOOKING BECAUSE I KNEW THAT IT HURT HER REALLY BAD. SHE IS NEVER SILENT. EVER."

I hung up. "Kathryn..." I said when I came back inside. "Louis' on his way back...."

"She didn't acknowledge me. I sat down next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Don't let him near me. Just remember to text me if you need me." 

"Got it."

There was a knock on the door. It was Louis. Kathryn got up and walked out of the room, bumping Louis on the way out. "Kathryn" He whispered. I slapped him across the face, and walked out.  Kathryn was waiting for me outside the door.

"I knew you come too..." She said. I laughed.

"Come on! Lets go to the M&Ms store!" She said when we got into the elevator. 

"What are your intentions...?" I asked her. I was a little bit worried, because Kathryn was ALWAYS up to something...

"You'll see..." She smirked at me.

We got to the M&Ms store and each got a huge bag of M&Ms n like 20 different colors. When we left there, we went to Central Park. It was gorgeous. There were huge bushes with these beautiful purple flowers. (A/N This is actually in central park. And the hotel is real too. Pretty much anything I say about New York is real... I went there once.. so yeah...) We sat in the grass next to a bush and started to eat the M&Ms. 

"Will you tell me your plan now?" I asked.

"FINE... I'm gonna get a room on that floor in our hotel... By myself...  Don't tell anyone! I'm only gonna show up on the day of the first show. Okay?"

"Yep. I promise. BUT! I have to come before you leave for the venue because I have to dress you up. Remeber our deal?"

"Yeah..." She sighed. "We should get back now... Lets go get my new room!"

We went to the hotel, and got the room right next door to everyone else. "Olivia..." I heard Kathryn call.

"Yeah??" I questioned.

"I don't have any of my clothes or anything." She said.

"I already figured that part out." I told her. I pulled her stuff out of the closet. "Everyone else was in the main room, and your stuff was in my room with everyone elses. They have these doors between the rooms, and I got the key for it, then I oped the door and got your stuff back!" I answered to her confused face.

"THANK YOU OLIVIA!!!!! I gave her a huge hug.

"Okay. I have to get back to everyone else... I'm sending a pizza to your room. Here's 20 bucks. Don't leave. I'll check on you later on..."

"Thanks Olivia... You're the best." I heard KAthryn say.

"I know I am!" I called back to her as I walked out. 

When I got in the halll, I called Domino's and ordered a lage pepperoni pizza to Kathryn's room.

I opened our room's door and stormed in. Here go my acting skills.

I burst into tears on command. "I can't find her! She isn't in any of the places I checked." I sat on the couch next to Niall and sobbed into his chest. 

"Shh... Olivia... Its okay, love. Its okay. We'll find her..." he whispered into my ear. He carried me bridal style to the room with everyone's stuff in it. He laid me on the bed, and moved everyone else's stuff to the main room. He laid down next to me.

"Olivia... I'm not stupid. I know you can cry on demand. Kathryn told me." He said in a hushed wisper. "Wheres Kathryn. You know don't you..."

"Yep! Promise you can keep a secret???" I questioned.

"I promise." I pulled out the key. "She's in the room next door. I got this key, so I can connect the rooms and get into hers. You can't tell Niall."

"I promise. I have a question Olivia... Do you know why Louis ran away like that?"

"I think..." I showed him the video.

"What?? Masie's cheating on Liam??? REALLY?" He asked.

"No... He pulled away and said that he wasn't gonna cheat on Kathryn and thats when people started to get off, so he left too..."

"Oh... Wow... This isn't good."

"I know..." I felt one tear slide down my cheek. " I can't believe Masie would try to hurt Kathryn like that... and Liam..." I said.

"Shhh... Its okay... Its okay..." He told me.

"Ni-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." He said.

I sure hope he's right.

_______________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the last part of "Leaving"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next part has more DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading! Listen to the song on the side! Vote! Comment!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx