Chapter 22- Dreams, Fights, Decisions

Hey guys! How are you? HAPPY NEW YEARS! I found out almost two hours ago that that was today... Oops. Anyway, THIS WILL BE BETTER THAN LAST TIME I SWEAR!

The last thing I want to say is, can you guys help my story get more popular? Voting and commenting will help, but if you give it a shoutout, I'll give you one on twitter AND instagram AND on here (even though on here won't really help...) I'd really appreciate it. BUT its only if you want to. I'm not going to force you.

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

_________________________________________________

*****Harry's P.O.V*****

I laid next to Kathryn; her head resting on my arm, my hand on her stomach, holding her close to me. I couldn't fall asleep. Too many thoughts were running through my mind. I sat there all night, awake. Hours later, she started to stir. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Harry," She started, her voice groggy. "You look like you haven't slept in years." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Did you sleep?" She asked.

"No... Thinking too much." I replied.

"Sleep. I don't want you too tired."

"I'll be fine!" I assured her. She stared at me for a minute or two before finally giving in.

"Fine..." She cuddled closer to me. "You're parents are sweet. And so is Gemma"

"Yeah. You thinks so?" She nodded.

"Kathryn...?" I asked. "When you told me everything, you said that you took the only job that would take you. That you didn't even like fashion. And you said that you hated how we were living our dream when you couldn't live yours. What did you mean?"

"I meant what you said. I hate fashion. But I needed a job. I took it. Everyone has a dream. So do I. And seeing that my best friend was living his while I was stuck doing the one thing I hated, was horrid."

"What is your dream?"

"Oh.. nothing. It doesn't matter." She told me.

"But-" I started. She cut me off. "It doesn't matter." We laid there for what seemed like forever. I kissed the top of her head. 

"It matters to me." I whispered. 

*****Liam's P.O.V*****

I thought that she was the one. And Lou is my best mate. I just-.I sighed. I just don't know anymore. Every time I see her, I fall apart. She meant the world to me. She meant everything. Everything. Zayn, Niall, and Olivia have tried to make me cheer up, but its not working anymore. I just feel betrayed.

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

I walked to Masie's room, and stormed in. "You." I growled.

"Oh! Hello Olivia!" She said cheerfully.

"How. Could. You. She was my best friend. And now I have no idea where she is." I choked

"Well, shouldn't you know where she could have possibly gone?" She said with a sly smile.

"I can't have! She never told me anything of her past!" I screamed.

"And how do you call her you best friend? Wouldn't you tell your best friend about your past? But she didn't. How much did she tell you? Nothing? Did she trust you enough to? Probably not. And guess what? Harry, of all people, knew about her past. You know... The whole Rosie thing? Uh huh.  And, ah ha! This just came to me! He's gone too...And he's probably with her! Ha! Which means he knew where to go. Because she told him. And not you. So guess what! This is reality. She. Does. Not. Trust. Y-"

I snapped. I felt my palm hit her cheek. She looked at me, shocked. I stormed out. Lou was at the door.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" He yelled. I grabbed his arm.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN. GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." I screamed. I was done. I needed her gone.

He ran in, clearly scared by my sudden outburt. "Sit. Down." I said through clenched teeth. 

"Louis. Get her. And come straight back. I swear if you don't-" He walked out.

"You are going to spill it all. All." I spat at him. Louis and Masie walked in at sat on the couch together.

"Mase. What is the real reason why you wanted to have Louis?" I asked.

"Because I love him, of course."

"Thats not true." Niall piped up. "She tried to get in my pants about halfway through the tour. And a few days before we went to the beach that one day in our first break, she kissed me."

I looked at her smugly. "Masie?"

Louis looked at her, "I- is that true?" His voice shaky.

She shook her head, "Why would you ever think that of me! I never did that!"

"Lou. You're my best mate. You might want to stab your friends in the back, but I'm not like that. I'm telling the truth whether you believe it or not. She might seem innocent, but she cheated on her boyfriend with her best friend's boyfriend for five months. Who says she won't again. I've known you for a year and a half now. You've only known her for a few months. Who do you really trust?" Niall said, trying to make Louis believe him.

"I need time to think." He walked out of the room and went to the front yard. I followed him.

"Lou...Do you want to talk?" He sighed.

"DId you know about Kathryn? About how she moved from Doncaster?"

"No.. I never knew anything. She didn't tell me. Wouldn't tell me. All I knew was that her parents had died." I asked

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"i guess she wanted to see if you remembered. If you really did care about her."

"I knew she looked familiar. I should have figured it out. She was my best friend. Why didn't I call her back?"

"I don't know Louis. Thats something that you need to ask yourself." On that note, I left him outside alone.

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

Harry and I sat there for about an hour or so before I finally spoke up. "A singer."

"What?" He asked..

"A singer. Thats my dream. I want to have fans, screamimg my name. To sell out arenas. To be famous for something I love. To one day sell out MSG. To be someone's role model."

He nodded his head, "Thats a good dream. Why did you never go after it?"

"I'm not good enough. No one likes me. I never had any friends. Only Masie and Olivia. And now, looking back on it, I think they both secretly hate me. If no one at my school liked me, then how will others like me? I won't have fans. I not that good of a singer. I'm not pretty. I'm fat. I'm ugly. I can't do anything right."

"Kathryn Rose Quarterman. Don't ever say that about yourself again. You should have gone after your dream. You would have gone extremely far."

*****Louis' P.O.V*****

I walked back into the bungalow, and found Masie.

"Masie?"

"Lou?" She asked.

"I made up my mind."She nodded.

"I-" I started

___________________________________________

And thats it guys! I hope that one was better... Sorry if it wasn't!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx