ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!!!

Hello! How are you? I hope you are all doing amazing! Anyway, I'm doing another One Direction fanfiction that I want y'all to read. I'm calling it For Keeps Here is a little summary preview thingy majig...  

____________________________________________________________________________

Felicite Edward's wasn't anyone special. She's an average 16 year girl. She doesn't have any friends. Well, she has one friend. She doesn't know who he is though. He's an online friend. She talks to him on Wireclub, a chat room, constantly. He goes by the name 'TooMuchAtOnce' This boy and Felicite have never met, and they don't know what each other look like. All they know is everything happening in each others lives. How this boy has the ideal life. Getting all the girls, being popular, eveyone bowing at his feet at school. He knows how she gets bullied everyday at school. How she has a hard time at home. And how she feels on the inside. This mysterious boy wants to help Felicite, help her with whatever will take the weight off her shoulders. An if that means doing her homewrok, or just talking to her for hours on end,  he'll do it. Felicite doesn't know who this mysterious boy is, but when she does, will she still want to talk to him?

__________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I hope you like it! This will be a really fun story for me to write... Um... I hoep you'll read it and enjoy it!

Love you all, 

Kathryn Rose xx