Chapter 11- Leaving Part One

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

Here you go my lovelies!!!! As usual, POLYVORE is on the right as an external link, and there are two other things. An amazing song, and an extremely gorgeous boy. Your welcome.

Love you all, 

Kathryn Rose xx

_____________________________________________________________

*****Kennedy's P.O.V*****

"Kennedy, I know I only met you yesterday, and I know you probably don't feel the same way, but I like you. And I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend."

"Harry... I... I..."

The look on his face looked devastated.

"I can't..." I wispered. I stood up and ran out of the restauraunt. I walked back to my house crying.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _

***** Kathryn's P.O.V*****

"RISE AND SHINE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boys yelled. "ITS TIME TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!!!!" And that was Louis... Oh dear. He sounds extra hyper...

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASIE, LIV! GET UP CHICAS!!!!" I literally jumped out of my bed.

"Lou.. You got some competition..." I heard Liam say.

"NO, JIMMY PROTESTED!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You better believe it, hun." I winked at him, and went downstairs to make breakfast. I could hear the boys 'Oooh' ing as I walked out.

They came downstairs just as the eggs and bacon were on plates. As they ate, I went and got dressed, seeing as the others already had.

When I came back downstairs, everyone was watching television. "What time do we leave?" I asked.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes. Is everyone packed and ready to go?" Liam asked.

_______________________________________________________

Masie, Louis, Stranger.

Liam, Olivia, Zayn.

Niall, Harry, Me.

Oh god. Could this plane ride be ANY worse? The plane took off, and I could finally use my phone again. Harry seemed oddly quiet. I texted him.

Are you okay? xx 

His phone vibrated and he replied.

Not really... :( xx

Awe...

What happened? xx

Kennedy rejected me... She said that she couldn't when I asked and then she ran out... :(( xx

I hugged him. A single tear fell down his face. "Don't worry. There will be others, Harry. I promise." I assured him. 

_________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you liked it!! Please vote and comment... Thanks guys!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx