Prolouge

This is my first fan fiction, so please give me feedback! I really hope you enjoy it! :) -Kathryn

********Kathryn's P.O.V********

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm playing A Team by Ed Sheeran. I got up and got dressed for work. I have a full time job as a fashion designer. My two best friends, Olivia and Masie, also work for the same company as me. Olivia is a hairstylist, and Masie is a make-up artist. I absolutely love this job, because I get to design the costumes for many celebrities, like Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, and some other less famous bands and singers. I decided that today I would dress a little more casual that usual. I put on a pair of purple skinny jeans, and a red flowy shirt. I then added red lipstick and little bit of mascara. I then brushed out my dark hair. I like my hair, because it is wavy at the top, but curly at the bottom. It is sort of different, I guess. I ran downstairs, and poured a bowl of cereal. When I finished, I put it in the sink, and checked my phone. I had a text from Olivia. "We'll be at your house in 15" I looked outside of my window, as Masie's car pulled into my driveway.

"Hola Chica's!" I yelled as I walked out of my front door.

"Guess what!!!!" Olivia squeeled as I got it.

"What?"

"Today, the boss is picking One person to work with the biggest boy band in the world!!!!"

"How is that good?! That means only one of us could be in the running."

"Because, my friend, you get to pick two others to be your team!!!!"

"Cool!!! Wait... what boy band are we talking about?"

"Well..."

"Oh god... Please don't tell me its that band from X Factor."

"Well..."

"It is Kathryn. Just deal with it and be nice to them," Masie shot at me.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't like them. At all. Whatsoever." I said as she started down the road.