Chapter 17- Ditch Day

Sorry for all the suckish chapters guys... I hope I'm not boring you to death...

In any case, here is the next chapter!

Lots of drama, SO hope you like it!!!

There IS a polyvore! External link people!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

_____________________________________________________________

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

"Come on Harry!!!" I yelled to my best friend of all the boys. Over the past sixmonths, I got close to all of them, but Harry and I were the closest. We told each other everything now. Dreams, secrets, I was first to know about Caroline too. The only thing he hasn't told me, is something I never asked. I feel like he's with a lot of these girls to get rid of feelings for someone else... Operation Cobra is now a  go.

"One second!! I'm getting my shoes!" He yelled back. A minute later he ran to the front door where I was standing.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep!" We ran outside and into one of the cars

"Oh my god the boys are going to kill us..." I whispered.

"Go! Drive!" He whispered shouted.

I pulled out of the driveway and started down the road, away from Harry's house where all of us were staying. "Okay. Tell me how to get there."

"Okay. At the next stop take a right."

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was so pretty. Harry and I went to a park a few miles from his house. There was a swing set and a slide along with picnic benches on top of fresh grass. There were oak trees surrounding the park as well. It was gorgeous.

I ran to a swing and sat on it. "Harry!" I yelled. He looked up at me. "Come push me!"

He ran over and stood behind me. "Yay!!!" He pushed me a few times before getting on the one next to me.

"Tell me. What was so horrible about this interview? I mean, I'm glad I'm here and not sitting backstage hearing you answer all the same questions, but still."

"Uh... I just ... I don't know..." He answered.

"Something on your mind?" I asked.

"Nothing important..." 

I got off  the swing and stood in front of him. "Hazza. You know you can tell me anything right?"

He nodded. "I know." He answered.

"Good." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"A girl." He said into my hair.

"Tell me about her." I sat on the ground in front of him

"She's fun to be around, She doesn't think she's beautiful, but she is. She can sing very well, and can play the piano. She has eyes that are like an ocean in the storm because of the grey-blue color. She's amazing, Kathryn. Absolutely amazing."

"She sounds lovely. Whats her name? When do we get to meet her?"

"I'M NOT TELLING!!" He yelled. I laughed.

"Come on!"  I got up, grabbed his hand, and dragged him to our car. I drove to the nearest Subway because I was hungry. We walked in, gave our order, paid, and sat down at one of the tables.