Chapter 3- London

HELLO MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!! HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?!?!?!?! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!! i REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART... Also, I am pretty sure that all these ideas are mine, BUT I have read a lot of fan fictions, so I might have accidentally take one of someones ideas. If I took one of your ideas, then please tell me! I will give you all of the credit. And, I am extremely sorry!!!  THAT IS ALL. Anyway, Please vote, and comment!! 

Love you, 

KATHRYN ROSE<3

*****Kat's P.O.V*****

"AHHH!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO FLY TO LONDON FLACKING ENGLAND!!!!!!!"  I heard Olivia scream from the backseat of my car.

"OLIVIA!!! What the heck does 'flacking' even mean?!?!" I replied.

"It is in referance to Caroline Flack."

"Who?"

"A model that Harry hooked up with. And quite frankly, I didn't like her."

"Um... Okay. I'm going to pretend that I understood that..."

"Ugh. What If Niall falls hopelessly in love with me and we have lots of little Nivia babies running around after the most amazingwedding EVER !?!?!?!?!?"

"Nivia...???"

"That is going to be our couple name."

"Um... Yeah! Thats normal..." I rolled my eyes... "MASIE!!!! WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE SUBJECT!?!?!?

"What?" she asked

"Nevermind... " 

We got out of the car in the parking lot of the airport, then we went through security. This is going to be an interesting plane ride... Isn't it...

We looked around until we found our gate. Gate 16. Just as we got to the gate, we heard the flight attendant.

"Flight 69 to be departing at London, England is now boarding"

Masie shrieked, "This is it!!! We are about to meet my future husband and his 4 bestest friends!!!"

Jesus Christ... I wish they would shut up... This is going to be a LONG 12 hour plane trip...

"FINALLY!!!!! I THOUGH YOU WOULD NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR 'HUBBY'" I screamed when we got off the plane. Emphasis on the word 'hubby'

"Sorry..." They both muttered back. 

"Well, Mr. Wayne said that there was going to be someone here to "escort" us. Umm... Well, lets see... WAIT!!! I SEE A GUY WITH A SIGN WITH OUR NAMES ON IT!!!!" We walked over to the man.

"Hello! I am Kathryn Rose Quarterman. These are my partners Olivia Cecile Frederick, and Masie  Jouette O'Toole." The man walked us to the front of the airport, and out of the doors. Parked on the curb was a black stretch limo. The man  opened the door for us to get it.

"Thank you," I told him. 

"Hello. You must be the new stylists," There was another man in the car.

"Hello. My name is Kathryn Rose Quarterman. Fashion designer. These are my partners. Olivia Cecile Frederick, hair stylist, and Masie Jouette O'Toole, makeup artist. You must be Mr. Cowell"

"Nice to meet you! Please, call me Simon"

"The pleasure is mine SImon." I am very professional when it comes to my job. I smiled at him.

"Well, we are going to the boys flat. They are all very anxious to meet you. "

"My friends are very anxious to meet them also!" I replied.

"May I have all of your numbers? Just in case something happens, we would like yo get it touch with you in the easiest way."

"Of course!" He handed me his phone and I put all three of our numbers in.

"Thank you," He said as I handed it back to him.

"No problem!"

"Well, this is their flat. I'll introduce you to the boys."

Olivia, Masie, and I grabbed our luggage and walk towars the door with Simon. 

"BOYS!!" He announced. "The new stylists are here. Come introduce yourselves!"

All of the sudden five boys came running towards us. 

"Hello! I'm Liam! You must be our new stylists!" The one wearing the plaid shirt said.

"I'm Harry!" Said the one with the mop of dark brown curls.

"I'm Niall" This one was a blondie...

"I'm Zayn!" Dark brown hair in a quiff.

"I"M LOUIS!" Yelled the one with the striped shirt. He was attractive...

"I'm Kathryn Rose! I do fashion design. This is Masie." I pointed to my light brown haired friend. She was wearing an outfit very similar to the one that called himself Liam.

"We match!" He said. Masie blushed a little. Haha

"And this is Olivia!" I pointed to my other friend. She was wearing a striped shirt with black skinny jeans and navy blue TOMS. It looked very nice with her shoulder length brunette hair. 

"Hello!" They all said.

"Well, this is our flat. You will be staying here with us until we go on tour, then you will stay on the tour bus with us. I'll show you where you will be sleeoing for the time being." I think that was Zayn.

"Okay!" We followed him up the stairs.

Well. This is going to be an interesting 7 months...

_______________________________________________________________________

Well, How was it?!?!? Did you like it? I hope you did... On the right there is a polyvore of what Olivia, Masie, and I are wearing. 

I am going to try to update more often, but with school and my extracurricular activities it might me a little hard. 

IF YOU FIND GRAMATICAL ERRORS PLEASE POINT THEM OUT. I didn't proofread it...

Please vote and comment. Votes are nice, but I like reading comments too!!!

I love you all! Thank you for reading!!!

-Kathryn Rose <3