Chapter 21- Miami Tour, Flannigan's, and Memories

Hey guys!!!! Are you all ready for a good chapter? I am too... Lets see if this one is a success! There is a polyvore (finally!) and a video for one of the best songs I have ever heard. Its really cool and I think you should listen to it because of its awesomness. Just saying...

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! And the song... [Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge] Lets do this thing!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

____________________________________________________________

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

I snuck up behind him, and jumped on Harry's back, who yelped in surprise.

"Harry!" I yelled, earning strange looks from some middle aged men and women in the airport. 

"Kathryn!" He screamed, earning twice as many annoyed looks. We ran to my car immediately, since he didn't have any bags.

"Have you ever been to Miami?" I asked him, curiosly.

"Briefly... Not enough to enjoy it." I gasped. This is just unacceptable.

"I'm taking you on a tour through Miami. The good stuff." He nodded his head while I drove him through the traffic. It was uncomfortably quiet, so I turned on Pandora on my phone, and connected it to the car's speakers with the provided cord.

"You got me so wild." The song started and I smiled to myself. I started to sing along.

"How can I ever deny?

You got me so high,

So high I cannot feel the fire.

And you keep telling me,

Telling me that you'll be sweet

And you'll never want to leave my side

As long as I don't break these... 

Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself.

And they still feel all so wasted on myself."

Lets just say I love this song. A lot.

Harry joined in when I did the second time around.

I pulled into the parking lot of a shopping center. "Why are we here?" Harry asked me.

"Because now, everything is in walking distance." He looked at me with a quizzical face.

"You'll see!" I said and dragged him by his hand. We started walking on a sidewalk which had a few people already on it. "There are three places that we need to see. The first on, being here." I pulled him into a ice cream shop.

"This. Right here, is the best ice cream shop. Ever. Wait... Here." I pulled the hood on his jacket up. "You won't be too recognizable in that."

We went up to the counter, and I looked at the man, ready to order.

"Well if I live and breathe..." The man gasped. "Katie-Rose!?" He asked, happily.

"Mr. Reggie?!" I squealed.