Chapter 8- I Remembered You... Did You Even Recognize Me?

Here is an AMAZING update!!! Full of so many surprises!!!! I hope you like it! I don't have a polyvore yet though... SORRY!!! ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAYS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Love you all,

-Kahryn Rose x

*****Kat's P.O.V*****

Olivia saw! NO! That means... NO! Okay, let me clarify. Olivia and I made a deal. I said that I would never like one of the boys. She, obviously, didn't believe me. AND NOW, since I did, I have to wear her outfit of choice to one of their concerts. This WON"T be a good outfit for me... Crap...

There was a jerk, and the Ferris Wheel started to move again. We all finally got off the ride and decided to go eat something.

"NANDOS!!!!" screamed Niall.

We got into the van, and drove to Nandos. Olivia and Masie, being the people they are, knew exactly what to order. I just got what they got...

When we finished eating the freaking delicious food, we all piled back into the car to go back to the boy's flat. We pulled up to their flat, and ran inside.

"I'm going to bed guys... I've had enough excitement for today" I said even though it was only like 7...

"Night, Kathryn!" The boys screamed.

"I'm gonna go to bed too..." Olivia stated, placing a kiss on Niall's cheek.

"Night Olivia!!!" The chorused.

I went upstairs, took a shower, and pulled on a pair of pajamas. I went to turn out the lights, but Olivia was standing there in her pajamas.

"Guess what!" She asked in a sing-song voice.

"I know... I know... Don't make the outfit TOO terrible..."

"You'll see what I picked..."

"You already picked it?!?"

"Of course I did! I knew I would win..."

"Fine..." I grumbled "I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning Liv.." I stated before turning out the lights and laying in my bed. Olivia did the same. I soon heard he breathing alter, indicating that she had falled asleep. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I knew Olivia would win. She won even before the bet was made. I missed him. I was still thinking about the one question I've had since I got the job.Does he remember me?

I lived in England for the fist seven years of my life. I moved to America in eighth grade. I know you are all thinking 'I thought you and Olivia were best friends since first grade!" Well, we were. Just long distance friends. Our moms knew eachother from college. They were roommates. Olivia and I were friends through video chat and brief visits.

Olivia never knew about him. Neither did Masie.

But I remember my best friend. I remember my first crush. I remember every dance we went to together because neither of us had dates. The movies. The parks. The plays. The days I cried into his shoulder when the bullies hurt me worse than most days. They days we just sat aroung listening to The Fray and all of our favorite bands. The day I told him I was moving and we cried together. The day he helped me pack just to spend more time with me before I had to go. I remember the day I left.

Somehow, in the fourth grade, we lost touch. But I never forgot him. I'll never forget him.

The only reason I hate them is because of my one question.

Does Louis remember me?

_________________________________________________

MWAHAHAHAHAHA Hope you like that chapter!!! Kind of depressing though... Oh well...

A massive thank you to my readers! Please vote and comment please! It means a lot...

THANK YOU!!!!!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose x