Chapter 5- Truth or Dare, Secrets, and Films

FINALLY!!!!! I UPLOADED!!! YAY!!!!! Anyway, on the right is an external link, which is the polyvore that corresponds with the story. Also, I added a video. It is the song Change, by Churchill. Its a really really good song! Listen to it when you have time, because its my new favorite, and I have a feeling you will like it to. :D Also, if someone can make me a better cover for my story, it will be greatly appreciated. Mine sort of sucks, and I trust my lovelies! Well, thanks for reading! I hope you like this chapter of Another World !

Love you all!

-Kathryn Rose

*****Kat's P.O.V*****

The ride home was very quiet. It seems to me that Niall and Olivia made a connection. She was laying on his shoulder, and he was playing with her hair.

Masie and Liam were talking, and laughing with each other. If they didn't make a love connection, they will soon. I already knew that Masie liked Liam. And you can tell by the way Liam looks at her, that he likes her too. 

I, on the other hand, was in a heated conversation with Harry, Zayn, and Louis, about with ice cream was better. 

"Chocolate is seriously the best ice cream!" announced Harry

"Thank you! Someone who understands!" Zayn agreed.

"No it isn't!!!" Louis

"I know right!!! Cookies and cream is an american favorite and it should be british too! I said.

"Ew!!!! Thats NOT what I meant! Vanilla it better" Louis.

"Wait!! Have you ever HAD cookies and cream???" Me.

"No!" All of the said at the same time.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Olivia, Niall, Masie, and Liam all looked at me.

"None of them have ever had cookies and cream ice cream!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" Olivia and Masie are my best friends for a reason.

"Its like the BEST ice cream in the world!!!" That was my little Olivia.

"Exactly!!!" Maise, my darling.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE STORE TOMORROW  AND GETTING YOU EACH A GALLON OF COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM. AND YOU WILL EAT THE ENTIRE CARTON!!!" I had to say it.

"Fine.." They all grumbled.

We got to the flat and got out of the limo. Liam and Masie, Niall and Olivia, and Louis and I were holding hands. I knew those two would make a connection! We walked inside, and Masie, Olivia, and I walked up the stairs to our room.

When we got upstairs, I was the first to talk.

"Soooo..."

"Soooo.." replied Olivia.

"Well, since you were the first to respond, WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND NIALL!!"

"Nothing happened..."

" Olivia... I've known you since first grade. You are a TERRIBLE liar. Especially to me. Even if you were great at it, I wouldn't believe you."

"Seriously Olivia... Before the party, all you were doing was talking." Masie implied.

"During the slow songs at the party, y'all were dancing together-" Masie interruped me.

"And you had you arms around his neck, and he had his hands on your waist-"