Chapter 12- Leaving Part Two

• Dedicated to Olivia Frederick

And here we go lovelies!!! There isn't a Polyvore, sadly (DON"T CRY!!! Its okay!) because they are wearing the same stuff. (Hence *Part Two*) ANYWAY, This will also be short. And there will be a Part Three.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Its cool. (DO NO KILL ME MASIE. YOU MIGHT KILL ME, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND LATER ON) 

Love you all, 

Kathryn Rose xx

______________________________________________________________________

*****Masie's P.O.V*****

This is my only chance. I can't mess this up. Ready.... Now.

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

5 minutes before

I'm going to make a video... This is a HORRID plane ride... Now we can remember it and laugh at it later on... Hehehe

"Flight 207 to New York is landing. Please buckle your seat belts and stay seated. Thank you."

I point my phone's camera towards Liam who is on my left and he's listening to his iPod. Then I point it at Zayn who's sleeping. Haha. The I turn around in my seat and video the row behind me, Kathryn and Harry hugging?? Okay... And Niall, oh dear Niall... Eating pretzles and listening to his iPod... I finally go up to the final two of our crew. Masie and Louis.

"You know... I was thinking..." I heard Masie say in a soft seductive tone.

"What?" asked Louis, clearly oblivious.

The plane hit the ground

"That we...would look good together" She continued.

She crashed her lips onto his. I quickly turned off the camera. I couldn't film this any longer.

_______________________________________________________________

DO NOT KILL ME MASIE!!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!! IT WILL WORK OUT IN THE END.

Other than that, I hope you like this part!!!! It was sort of fun to write... Umm... Part Three will be updated by tomorrow...

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx