Chapter 10- Kennedy's Date

• Dedicated to One Direction.... They help me get through any situation I'm having and I love t

Sorry for that cliffhanger at the end... I'm sorry... BUT IT  WAS WORTH IT AND YOU LOVE ME!!!!!!!! Anyway, on the right is my FAVORITE SONG.  Its amazing. Umm... Listen to it if you want! Ther IS a polyvore!!! YAY!!!! Um... ANYWAY,

Here is Chapter 10.

Love you all, 

Kathryn Rose xx

______________________________________________________________

*****Harry's P.O.V*****

"You have to get a girlfriend Harry. If you do not, then well... how do we put this... You don't have a job. Do what you have to." The man named Travis said when he found out that everyone else had a girlfriend.

What!?!? THis is insane. Wait...

"If I get kicked out of One Direction, the band will fall apart because they love me that much.. right?" I  looked at the boys who nodded. I continued "And if there isnt a band, then you don't have a job."

"My profession started out before I started with you. When you break up, I'll get a new job with a new celebrity. Do you understand. I have the authority and I can and will make you suffer if I have too. I assume you understand. You may leave."

And all I could think about was Kennedy. She was breathtaking. Absolutely amazing in every way. I need to make her mine.

*****Kennedy P.O.V*****

I was watching a movie when I got a text from an unknown number.

Hey Kennedy! This is Harry... I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight? We don't have to if you don't want to... xx

Harry!!! He wants me to go to dinner with him!?

Of course! I would love to! :)

Great!!! I'll pick you up at 7... Dress nicely. xx

Will do :) See you at 7! xx

I need expert advice on what to wear, how to do my makeup, and my hair! And where in London would I find those experts... I KNOW!!!!

THere was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it, and there were the experts.

"KENNEDY!!!!" KAthryn, Masie, and Olivia yelled. "He called us 6 seconds ago and told us that he finished asking, so now we are here to help."

"Thank you so much guys! I was acctually about to call you."

"Okay. Lead us to your room. We brought some stuff, but lets see what you have first." Kathryn told me.

I brought her upstairs and into my room. The walls were a light blue color and I had white curtains.

"Okay. This is all the dresses I own." I pulled out over 20 dresses. There was a wide variety; long, short, red, blue, green, purple, white, black, pink, sequined, ruffled, etc.

"Oh my god... This is absolutely perfect." Kathryn stated after 5 minutes of searching.

It was a strapless red dress. It came halfway between my knee and mid-thigh. It was gorgeous. 

"Here we go." She handed me the drees, some black heels, a black clutch, and ,after looking through my stuuf, black rose stud earings and a silver necklack with a 'k' on it.

"Olivia, Masie! Come work your magic! Its already 6:45!" 

"We're coming!"

They walked in, and got right to work. Olivia curled my hair, so that it fell in natural waves. It looked amazing. Maise did a smokey eye with rose lips. Then, they painted my nails red. I looked in the mirror, and I looked beautiful.

"Thank you guys. You are amazing." I gave then a genuine smile.

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

She. Looked. Simply. Amazing.

*****Harry's P.O.V*****

 She said yes. She's really going to come with me. This is amazing. I looked at my watch. 7:00. I stepped out of my car and went to her door. 

*Ding Dong*

Kathryn opened the door for me.

"Would you like to see our masteerpiece?" She asked.

I nodded. Kennedy walked downstairs and she looked amazing. He dress fit her body and made her look gorgeous. She was stunning.

 "Earth to Harry..." Kathryn called.

"Oh um.. Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Ready as ever!" She smiled.

We got in the car and Stan, the driver, drove us to this fancy little restauraunt called Prometheus. 

"Ready?"

"Absolutely," She answered.

We walked into the restauraunt and a waiter took us to a table. The room was very cozy, with dim orange lights on the light brown walls and soft music playing. We looked at the menu and decided what to get.

The waitress came to our table. "Hi! My name is Stephanie and I'll be you waitress for this evening. May I start you off with something to drink?"

"I'll have a coke please" Kennedy answered.

"Same here." I replied.

Stephanie left to get our drinks, and Kennedy and I started talking about random things. 

"Here you go! Do you know what you would like to order?" Our waitress asked us.

"Umm... I'll take the Stuffed Chicken Marsala..." I replied.

"I'll take the Shrimp Alfredo, please." She decided.

We continued to talk about everything all throughout our meal.  When we finished, I paid the bill, but we didn't leave. I needed to ask before I got too nervous.

"Kennedy, I know I only met you yesterday. And I know you probably don't feel the same, but I like you. And I was wondering if... if you'll be my girlfriend."

"Harry... I... I..."

____________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! DUH DUH DUH DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hahaha :D 

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! Um.... There is a polyvore as an external link on the right, as well as a video of one of my favorite songs... SOOOOO listen to it AND look at the polyvore.                 If you want to... I guess.... Um...

Thanks for reading! :D 

Please fan me, vote, and comment!!!

Love you all!

Kathryn Rose xx