Chapter 1

Tris
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, it's so bright. I look around and don't have a clue where I am. I try and get up but groan in pain. My whole body hurts. I can hear voices close by but can't catch anything. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and lean over the bed. I throw up all over the floor. The next thing I know people are filling in through the door helping me. When my stomach finally settles I lay back in the bed and look up. 7 pair of eyes are staring at me. There are 4 girls and 3 boys. I'm confused because I don't know any of them.

"Tris, are you okay?" One of the short girls comes closer to me.
"My name is Beatrice" I answer. I don't know where she got the name Tris from, but my name is Beatrice... The girls eyes get glassy and she turns to the guy standing beside her.

"She doesn't remember" she whispers but still loud enough I can hear.
"I don't remember what?" I ask. I don't know how i got here or who these people are, but I know that I'm in abnegation. And tomorrow is my choosing ceremony. But wait. These people are all wearing black... My thoughts are interrupted from someone opening the door. Someone walks in. Gosh, he's hot. I look at him and next thing I know he's beside me, kissing me. Wait. He's kissing me?! I don't know this guy and he's kissing me. I pull back and look at him.

"Who are you?" I ask him.
"What are you talking about Tris? It's me..."
"Four. She doesn't remember" The girl steps in again"
"She what?"

I look between the girl and boy. I don't remember... I don't remember what? Who is this number guy that kissed me? Who is everyone else here?

"What's happening? Who are you guys?" I ask.
"Tris. What's the last thing you remember?" The guy, Four asks.
"My name is Beatrice. And tomorrow is my choosing ceremony..." I answer. The guy gets up and punches the wall. I get scared and pull my covers up slightly. One of the guys pull Four away and calms him down.

"Can someone tell me what happened?" I look at Four. He doesn't answer, just looks at the guy across from him.

"Tris. It seems like you've lost 6 years of your memory...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you guys for reading my story! I'm going to be more active on wattpad so I'll be updating more. Have fun reading my fanfictions =)
~ @thelastprior