Chapter 14

Tobias
It's been two months since we brought Isabelle home and so far it's fun, but very tiring. Babies are a lot of work and time. Tris is getting back to her usual self, helping a lot with Isabelle. She knows how to calm her down and stop her crying. She's a very good mother. And we're a very good family.

Tris plops down on the couch beside me and let's out a big sigh.
"She's sleeping now, hopefully she'll stay asleep for a little while"
"You can sleep now too if you want" I tell her.
"I don't want to" she answers back.

She leans over and wraps her arms around me tightly and holds onto me. I kiss the top of her head and pull her in close.

"I love you Toby" Tris says.
"I love you too Tris" I say.

And then she starts doing something I wasn't expecting...

Tris
I love Isabelle. I love how tiny she is. And I love feeding her. I love our new little family. I love everything right now! I just put Isabelle to bed and I decided to go to Tobias. Since I got my memory back a couple weeks ago I've been getting better. Tobias says I'm getting back to my normal self.

As I sat down on the couch and cuddled up with my husband. All I could think of was kissing him. Ever since I met him, I was mesmerized by his face. His soft cheekbones and the way his jaw moved when he kissed me. Ohh when he kissed me, it was the most amazing thing ever. My arms would wrap around his neck and his would wrap around me pulling me closer with close to no space between us.

"I love you Toby." I say.
"I love you too Tris." Tobias answers.

And then I can't help it. I sit up and pull Tobias' face close to mine and kiss him. Our mouths move together, our body's fit like two pieces of a puzzle. Tobias pulls back out of breath but I don't stop. I move slowly into his lap, putting my knees on either side of him. I kiss his jaw, and move down to his neck. And his chin and forehead. My hands explore his body, his hips, his chest moving and down. Tris stop it. What are you doing? You're making a fool of yourself, I say to myself. But then...why not, he's my husband. And I want to do this. Yes. No.

"Shut up" I say aloud.
"What?" Tobias questioning me.
"I said that out loud...?" I look down turning bright red.
"Yes you did"
"Oops"
"So who were you talking to?" He asks.
"Uhh myself...?"
"Yourself?" He chuckles. "What were you talking about with yourself? Do I get to know?"
"No" I shake my head.
"Why not"
"Cause"

He leans in and kisses me again, and I can't help but kiss him back. Whenever we touch. I melt. My brain becomes mush and I can't think straight.
My hand moves to his shirt slowly and unbutton one button. Tris stop. I don't listen and my hand moves to unbutton the second one. But Tobias is one step ahead of me. He sits up and pull his shirt up and over his head. I can't help but stare at his chest. My hands slowly trace circles around his abs. What are you doing Tris. I look up at Tobias and he is smiling. I know he wants to do it... His hand is playing on the hem of my shirt but he doesn't do anything. Maybe he's waiting for me to say yes? I know if I show him some kind of sign he'll have no problem taking care of my shirt.

It's now or never Tris.

I lift my arms over my head and there goes my shirt.

Ahh new Chapter!!! I'm going away for a week so no new updates. Can we get 3k reads??! Vote for my story and comment suggestions on what you want to happen next or whatever you want. Thanks for reading.
Peace out pansycakes (I'm calling you guys that now)