Chapter 5

Tris
I try getting used to my new surroundings. With Four in the house we share. Occasionally Christina comes over and fills me in on what's happening. I kind of like it here. I guess I get why I chose this place.

As my time in dauntless grows longer without my memory, I make new friends and see my old friends. Zeke and Uriah took me zip lining last week and I had a blast. I felt like I was flying through the sky. Marlene and Shauna come over and we go to training together. I can now feel the muscles I've gotten since I transferred. Before I left, I was skinny and had no muscle at all.

Tonight Four is taking me somewhere. He told me it might help me remember something. I'm getting ready putting on my black clothes that fit around my stomach. I almost forgot Im pregnant... I don't feel anything. Then again I'm only 3 months. I'm still small and can fit into my usual clothes. And thank god I haven't had morning sickness yet... Well at least that's what I think...

I walk out into the hall where Four stands waiting for me. He's wearing black jeans and a t shirt. I can't help but notice his muscles that stick out so much. His abs are strong and I blush at the thought. I shouldn't really be thinking of this right now... Well he is my husband. But still, I don't even remember him. I walk up to him and he gets up, we walk together down the hall.

"You're going to have to jump on the train." Four turns to me.
"Okay..." I nod and continue walking. I'm sure I've had plenty of practice jumping on and off trains... I just need to be careful and trust myself.

"If you need help, I'm always here to help you" He says as if reading my thoughts.
"Okay. Thanks"

We walk to the roof and the train hasn't come yet. I lean over the side of the building and look around the corner. No sign of the the train, so I sit down on the edge of the roof.

"This is where all the initiates enter to dauntless. You jumped off this train 6 years ago and then jumped down into the net under here. That's where I first met you" Four says.

I smile slightly at the thought. I try and remember anything. About the day I left to go to dauntless, the day I left my family and started a new life. My new life with amazing friends and a husband. A husband I don't remember. Friends I can't rememeber the good times we've had together. I wonder when, or if my memories will come back. What happens if they don't? Is Four still going to want to be with his widfe who doesn't even remever who he is? I don't know.

The train comes soon and Four tells me what to do. He starts running and I follow him, copying his techniques. He jumps onto the train swiftly and climbs in. I run faster trying to catch up to the train and then I see Four come to the door and hold outr his hand for me. I jump and for a second it feels like I'm going to fall to my death, but then I feel a hand wrap around me and pull me into the train. I lay on the floor of the train breathing hard, tired from the running I guess. My stomach starts to cramp, I guess the baby didn't like that.

"Are you okay?" Four asks.

"Yeah" I sit back and look out the train as the dauntless compound disappears and I'm headed to this mysterious place with Four. I guess we'll see what happens.

A/N: Thanks so much for 200+ reads! I'm so sorry for not updating recently. I've been super busy with school and everything. I'm going to try and write another chater this weekend. Love you guys <3
~ @thelastprior