Chapter 18 (LAST CHAPTER!)

Tris

Tobias and I walk together to get Isabelle. My palms are sweaty from all the nerves. Is my baby okay? What's happening? We get to the babysitters door and knock twice.

She answers after a minute of silence.

"Ohh Hi! Didn't know you'd be back yet, I just put Isabelle down to sleep. She was really good tonight"

"Thank you" I put on my fake smile and turn to Tobias. "We can just take her home now, 30$ right?"

She nods "Yup, I'll just go get her"

She walks off into the house leaving Tobias and me by ourselves.

"I'm scared" I whisper. Who ruined our room? What were they looking for? Were they coming for Isabelle? The questions in my head are spinning around in a circle of confusion. Why did this happen?

I fell a hand placed in mine, squeezing it tight. I look up at Tobias and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"I know baby, we'll find out what happened"

The babysitter comes back with Isabelle fast asleep in her little pink onesie. I smile as I see my little girl, I reach out for her and hold on tight.

"Hey baby, mommys here" I whisper in her ear and give her a quick little kiss on her forehead. "Thanks again" I say and give her the money and walk off with Tobias.

"Okay so what now?" He asks.

"We go to the control room and look who broke into our house" I answer him.

We walk together to the control room. No one is out at this time of night, maybe the occasional drunks, but they have no idea what's going on. We make it to the control room fast enough and log into the computer.

Tobias brings up the camera screen outside of our door and plays it through, watching for the person who broke in.

"Wait, stop there" I say quickly.

Tobias rewinds the tape back and there it is. The picture is a little blurry, you can't make out much.

"Can you make it bigger?" I ask.

"Yeah, one second."

The screen enlargers and I come to see the face I would never expect to see braking into my house.

Caleb.

What happened?

A/N: ITS COME TO AN END! I remember starting this book a long time ago when I wasn't so good at writing. I know the last past chapters are really bad, they are very rushed. It is 12 am right now and I just wrote this very fast just to finish it. I, sorry if the ending is not what you wanted. I don't even know how I wanted it to end. I kinda just improvised. Thanks for reading!!

Love you <3 <3

Stay awesome!

-Thelastprior