"I Got Her Pregnant, Stuart"

Barbara POV

"So, what's going on?" Stuart cut right to the chase. I smiled and looked down, eyeing Paul who kept a grin off of his face.

"Um...," Eds face reddened as Stuart glared intensely.

"Get to the point,  Ed. I'll work with what I got," Stuart set himself back against his chair, readying himself for whatever was to be said.

I took a gulp and looked a Ed, who smiled, wanting me to speak up. I furrowed my eyebrows in shock and looked at Paul. He shrugged and smiled. Um.. okay.

"Want me to say it?" I nearly whispered in intimidation.

"Um, I'm pregnant, " I quickly mumbled before taking a sip of water from the straw.

"What?" Stuart asked.

I turned back to Ed.

"I got her pregnant, Stuart  " Ed sighed as he sat back. His response was another thing that worried me. When i asked him if he was stressed out earlier at the house, he didn't reply... and i took that as though he is stressed... about our whole baby situation.

Which stressed me out because I don't want him stressed. See where things go wrong? My mind is stupid, but its logical... what.

Stuart sat there for a few seconds... before scratching his head.

"Well then..." he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Well, um. Congrats," he mumbled before gazing at Ed. Okay, that's not too bad of a response.

"Um.. is it like triplets or something?" Stuart asked a bit nervously.

I smiled when Ed laughed.

"Um, no. Well, I'm not sure, actually," Ed rose an eyebrow as he turned to me playfully.

"Barbs?" They all turned to me.

My face heated up.

"Uh, I hope not, but I think I'd be a lot bigger if it was two or three, no?" I grinned as I looked down at my tummy, before a chuckle escaped Ed's lips.

I looked up to find them all smiling, Paul smiling contenfully.

"What?" I asked him.

"How far along are you?" Ed murmured softly as he reached over to rub my belly. My heart fluttered at his actions.

"My Dr. Said around a month and a half," I sighed.

"Oh, wow," Stuart nodded as he kept his eyes on Ed.

I turned to see what Stuart was looking at, and Ed just kept his gaze on my belly. Then, he rose an eyebrow and smirked.

"Big Bear?" He laughed.

I laughed too as I shrugged and nodded, blushing.

"Oh god," Stuart and Paul chuckled too.

"Well, I'm happy for both of you," Stuart drank his Coke.

I looked at Ed and we kinda had a silent conversation, our lips pursed and only facial expressions.

I gave him the look of anticipation. Say it.

He rose an eyebrow. Say what?

The other thing! I nodded my head. His eyes widened.

Ohh, the touring thing!! Oh yeah! He opened his mouth and then closed it when the food got here.

Stuart gave us a look as we all ate.

"That wasn't the only thing, was it?" Stuart laughed.

"No," I sipped my water and blushed when I elbowed Ed.

He hummed as he swallowed his food, and cleared his throat.

"Is there any way we can conjoin our tours into one? Kinda how we did with Taylors?" Ed asked quickly, yet hopeful.

Stuart stopped chewing his food to gaze up at us... and then looked at Paul. They gazed at each other for a few seconds in surprise.

"That sounds genius," Paul replied.

"I agree," Stuart chuckled as he stuck a fry in his mouth.

Siebduheisnwhs, yeussss.

"With two managers on board, that can get done by the end of March, next month,right?" Paul insisted, looking at Stuart who agreed indefinitely.

Ahh, wasn't expecting that... but it's still awesome. Touring with Ed? Not having to deal with missed Skype or Face times,  not having to freak out if you forget how his voice sounds, or if he's okay... the list can go on.

"So about leaving tonight?" Ed asked hesitantly.

"Um, I could leave tonight and reschedule all the promos until we get this set up. You can stay here with Barbs if you want, and I'm sure I can get promos to start off here too. I think this will actually benefit all of us more than you think," Stuart winked.

Okay. Literally want to die from excitement.

"This is going to be great,then," Ed clapped his hands, grabbing my head to kiss my forehead.

I was excited

I am very excited.

"As for baby news, is that going to be announced right away... or?" Stuart asked.

"I actually had something in mind....but for now.. I want to keep it a secret," I smirked, looking at Ed who began to chuckle as he continued to eat... his face a bright pink.

"Sounds good," Ed mumbled happily.

I knew he couldn't wait.

And neither could I.