Love or Sex

"Paparrazzi are crazy over here," he stated as he drank his drink, his cheeks a little blushed. I nodded, not feeling the need to eat anymore.

We sat there for a minute or so, and looked up at the clock. It was now 12:30pm. Then I thought about his words, and for some reason, my heart dropped at the thought, I forgot he doesn't live in the US... and he's leaving back to the UK in less than a week.

And then what?

Just go back to some type of strangers?

I mean, we just had se-

No, that doesn't matter, I guess...

"Okay, something seems to be bothering you, what's going on in that beautiful mind," he hummed John Legends All of Me... I couldn't help but laugh and look up at him. His wet red hair messily against his face, I was going to miss that red hair... I pulled my gaze off of his and sent it onto my plate.

Don't think about it, Barbara.

"Um, I was just thinking..." I played with my food, with my fork. I looked back at him, his expression waiting, his lips pulled down in a grimace.. He must know where I'm getting at.

"I just went on an amazing date yesterday," I smiled, watching his lips pull up in a warm smile.

"The best I've ever been on, actually?" I blurted, I don't even know what I'm trying to say... Am I just suppose to be like,

So Ed, we met less than 48 hours ago , got drunk and already banged on the first date, so what happens next?

Okay, Barbara, you're overthinking this way too much...Chill out, you lost your virginity, it's not the end of the world...

Right?

"You're leaving back to the UK next week, aren't you?" I said in monotone, looking up at Tiger Woods on the screen, staring at the green grass, distracting myself.

"Yeah, I was going to say-" he had begun softly, before my phone that was placed by Ed's elbow began to vibrate, and rang seconds later.

He turned his head, adding another spoonful of food in his mouth and looking at the caller ID, his face reddening as he smirked.

"It's Perrie Edwards," he nodded, looking at me and raising an eyebrow, answering it and putting the speaker on.

"Hello?" he said softly, his eyes on me while he waited for a response.

"Um, I'm sorry I think I have the wrong number," Perrie's soft voice seemed confused, before we both laughed.

"Perrie, it's Teddy," he smiled. There was a small silence.

"Teddy? What are you doing with Barbara's phone?" her voice arose, and Ed rose his eyebrows and gazed at me with question and I just shrugged.

"Well, I'm hanging out with Barbara, here." he answered and paused again.

"Ooohhh, sorry, was I interrupting something?" you could hear the excitement in her tone. I laughed and walked beside Ed, pressing the facetime button as I sent my chin on top of his shoulder.

"Not really," I stated with a giggle.

I could feel his skin heat up as our cheeks pressed together when he tried to balance out the camera after Perrie answered. I did it involuntarily, and assumed he enjoyed it.

Her face was beautiful, a smile in her expression as she rose an eyebrow, watching us closely.

"Well well well. Thanks for letting me know. I had to learn from TMZ.. So much for taking it slow, Barbara," she looked at me ad I waved, Ed' s smile in the reflection camera just plain adorable.