Ideas

Ed

I'm not going to say that I was giving up... but I honestly didn't know what to do anymore... She never wanted to go anywhere, and every time I was with her- I just wanted to be away.. I could see through her facade, and it was too painful to look at anymore.

The big tour was over, and I was now promoting my next album... I had written a few songs with Barbara- but she decided she was going to stay home for a while with family- which is understandable. I wanted to stay... but she said I should go. She wanted to stay away, too?.....

Anyways, change of subject.

"Ed, we need to head to back to Dallas, Texas tonight," Stuart called from the bathroom of the tour bus. I nodded silently as I turned off the television.

"Sounds good," I murmured as I took out my phone from my pocket. No missed calls, no texts... Weird.

Stuart walked by and threw himself onto the couch- letting out a sigh as he got comfortable.

My phone buzzed beside me and I looked to see the notification.

It was Taylor asking about some record label we talked to before... And not Barbara..

Why hasn't Barbara texted me?

I replied quickly and put my phone down on my lap... Trying to figure a way to get the spark again.. Because I could tell it was disappearing.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Barbara.. But...

I don't know.

"What's on your mind, mate?" Stuart nudged me. I looked at him confusingly.

"Lots of stuff," I shrugged and Stuart rose an eyebrow...

"Barbara still isn't doing to well is she?" He nodded and I agreed.

"I don't know what to do- how to get her to snap out of it.. It's been almost 4 months now,"

"Maybe you guys should separate for a while. Give her the space she wants," Stuart said.

I snapped my gaze to him and he looked at me confused.

"Stupid idea, sorry," he said before slumping his head on the pillows behind him.

"I'm glad you guys didn't make it public though- everyone would have kept bombarding her with questions on what happened and why and blah blah blah, " Stuart was just muttering nonsense to try and cheer me up.

I thought about his words for a second and shrugged in a somewhat agreement- before it made me think...

"Wait, but then again if we would have made it public her support system would have been so much bigger, Stuart... " I groaned at how stupid we were to wait so long.

"That's a no good idea anymore, Teddy. Think ahead, okay. I don't need no more setbacks in emotions from you..." He nudged me and I pursed my lips in unwilling agreement.
WAIT

Maybe this could help me help Barbara.

Maybe everyone could have helped her in the way I can't seem to...

"Then again... I mean, it has only been 4 months... We can still announce it,"

"A pregnancy? Teddy are you on drugs? You're not thinking straight. Unless you've knocked her up again I don't think that's a good idea-"

"No, Stuart.." I let out a chuckle as I sat up- the idea sounding better.

" The Grammys are in less than a month, I'm pretty sure they're going to let me perform... What if I made it a dedication... Stuart call them up and see if it could happen!" I was hyped up and all I could think about was Barbara getting better. I knew what song it'd be too, it was the song we had agreed to change up, except... We didn't have to change it anymore.

Stuart stood there, seeming to like the idea but not fully grasping it as he took out his phone.

"A dedication to Barbara?" He asked as he dialed.

"No- a dedication to our small bump," I forced a smile as I went into thought...

I hope this works. It's worth a shot.

AUTHORS NOTE -

THIS WAS SHIT.

I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTEr will be better. Just getting ready for university and this is really hard to keep updating but I'm committed to finishing it!!!

this is bad I don't know why I'm posting it but I'll finish this story well- I promised!

Tell me your thoughts.