Planning It Out With Her

100% NOT EDITED SORRY

Ed POV

"This couldn't have gotten any worse," She swallowed deeply, taking a deep breath as she closed her eyes. I kept my lips pursed as I remained concerned, letting my hands skim her skin as she walked out the hotel bathroom.

"I'm sorry, love," I said lowly, and she smiled a bit, despite her watery eyes. Her hands shivered as they went through her luggage, and out she grabbed her toothbrush.

"Stop saying that," she cleared her throat as she rinsed her mouth, letting out a soft groan of exhaustion.

I walked behind her and set my hands on her hips that has widened in the last 2 months. I looked through the reflection of the mirror, and the small little belly she had under the skin tight black spagetti shirt she wore looked...small.

"Aren't you supposed to be...bigger?" I chuckled with a bit more concern as i let my thumbs run in circles on the outer curves of her belly. Everytime I thought about it, my heart would beat a little faster, and my smile would grow a little wider. I would get impatient.

"Are you saying I'm too skinny?" She laughed through her nose tiredly and I smirked, taken back.

"No, I was talking about this-" I send my hands around her whole belly, her skin soft and warm. I then sent my hands to her breast that had already grown a good cup.

"I don't have to worry about these not growing- they look lovely," I snickered. She through her head back in laughter.

"Ed, stahp," she sent her hand behind her and groped me suddenly. I jumped.

"Whoa that's new," I blushed and her giggle echoed off the bathroom walls. I smiled, not knowing how else to show how amazing it was to hear her- I love her so very much it's kinda ridiculous.

"Yeah so is playing with my newly found breasts," she shot back and I looked away.

"Touché " I mocked her when we had these types of semi arguments. I didn't quite know what it meant still.

She rolled her eyes before tensing and pulling me off to bend over the toilet- I cringed as she heaved for a bit... Nothing coming up.

"I already nearly threw up on stage twice with you Ed, and my boobs were big as it was- people will think I got them done-" she murmured in a groan as she stood straight and flushed the toilet of nothing.

She quickly tied her hair up and walked out, already knowing I was going to follow her.

"Don't worry so much about them, love. We got this," I imitated George Lopez. I met him once after Barbara explained who he was - he did have a pretty big head.

"How am I not suppose to worry- I can't ever wear something comfortable and cute because I got to hide this!" She signaled to her belly and I looked at it- I couldn't help it, I had to smile. I loved seeing her belly, but then a part of me was pretty surprised to hear that she wasn't worried about what they'd say about her pregnancy as a whole- rather just her outfits. I hope she got over the whole "what will TMZ and all the magazines say?"

She let out a sigh of defeat as she watched me, sliding off her slippers and setting herself on the bed with a tad bit of difficulty.

"You look so cute when you struggle," I chuckled as I found my way around, pulling off my pants and getting comfortable.

"The struggle is real, Ed," she said and I laughed.

"This is why you're having my baby," I pushed her closer, even if she was a bit frustrated, and kissed her jawline, cheek, nose, and then her soft lips.

She smiled with her eyes closed and I felt satisfied.

"We got a good month until the Billboard Music Awards and I wanted to look hot," she complained softly as her eyes stayed closed. She was tired.

"Yeah, you're already hot," I shot back.

"I'm pregnant,"

"That's even sexier, problem solved" i smiled and she slapped my arm.

"You're so feisty at night, rawr ," I teased and she laughed.

"I'm sorry I'm just so tired- like I want to sleep forever," she shuffled as she got more comfortable on her side, her forehead under my chin.

"Well sleep then," I set my lips on her forehead softly and she sighed.

I thought about the BMAs for a second, and it was in that exact moment I got an idea.

"Hey," I tugged her and she let out a sigh.

"Has it been forever yet?" She replied as I could feel her look up. I smiled and she giggled tiredly.

"What is it, babe?"

"Since no one has caught on yet...What if we announce it live?" I whispered and there was a few seconds of silence before she pulled her head back to look up at me in question.

"What?"

I shifted my body to the side to get more in detail.

"You're performing at the BMAs , right?" I asked and she nodded- the fatigue a bit gone as she tuned in.

"Well I could start it off and we can duet our Hurt- and bust a Beyoncé and reveal the big ol surprise- " I pulled her closer, skimming my lips against hers with excitement as my hands grazed her hips. She seemed to like the idea.

"Or instead, why don't we perform Small Bump?" I froze because that was brilliant. I haven't played that song in a good year and a half.

"Maybe change up the ending a bit?" She continued and I nodded, with an incredibly joyful grin.

"Perfect, "

It had seemed like we had planned out our whole life that night- and I couldn't be happier about it.

"We got to mark that big day on our phones," I moved my hands around her neck and pushed her closer into my cuddle.

"Tomorrow is a big day too," she sighed contentfully -" I hope you haven't forgotten," her brown eyes gazed curiously into mine- and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh my god Ed,you forgot!" She smiled and I felt guilty because I still didn't know what tomorrow was.

"It's the 3D ultrasound to see the sex of the baby , you buttface," she recalled and I oohed.

"Oh man," I felt my face redden. "Really?" I breathed deeply.

"That means tomorrow we get to start choosing names?" I asked- wow.

She nodded proudly and I kissed her again.

Why did this hit me harder than it should.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

When have I ever when I'm with Barbara?

I'm too in awe.

I'm too in Love.

Authors Note-

Okay so I'm super late

And this chapter is all over the place

Thanks for everyone who is still reading and comments!

You know the readers that comments are literally the soul purpose for my updates?

If it wasn't for the comments and the great support from you all this book would be full of spider webs. Lol.

Will be updating soon.