Can't Get Enough of You (Warning: Sexual)

Grammy's are in two weeks.

I was going crazy when I received my Grammy Invitation as well as Paul. I couldn't hold it in so I went straight to twitter.

Barbara Alexis @barbara_alexis

Ahh!  First Grammy Invitation!! So excited! Hxuwgzufvsizybs Thanks for nominating me, guys! Love you all!

I was screaming on the top of my lungs, Paul looking at me, weirded out

My phone ding-ed and I looked at it in question.

I have never gotten so many notifications

before.

Barbara Alexis @barbara_alexis

Ahh!  First Grammy Invitation!! So excited! Hxuwgzufvsizybs Thanks for nominating me, guys! Love you all!

I

Ed Sheeran @edsheeran

Congrats to you, @barbara_alexis! See you there, mate.

I didn't know whether or not to be happy that Ed quickly replied, or the fact that this is the first ever communication he has had with me publically and only using 'mate'. Don't Europeans only use that word for buddies?

Well then...

****

I watched from my front seat near the stage, my heart was beating hard as I was surrounded by all the celebrities that I freaking idolize.

"Here to present you this years Best Upcoming Artist is no other than the spectacular Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift!" the loud speaker called out.

I rose an eyebrow, a smile glued to my face as the camera glanced at me.

Ed threw a gaze at me, and I looked down, the crowd yelling and cheering as I  just clapped.

They named out the nominees, and my name came up. I smiled as I watched my music video play on the screen. It feels like it was yesterday when I released my first single.

"And the Best Upcoming Artist is," Taylor looked down at the paper that Ed opened. His face beamed and smiled as he took a glance at the name.

"Barbara Alexis!" they both said in unison.

Holy fucking shit. I just won a Grammy.

I stood up and was barely able to walk.

JLo hugged me tightly, as well as Birdy and Katy Perry all congratulating me.

I turned to walk up the stairs, and Ed grabbed my hand in support.

Why in the world did I get butterflies when he touched me? I could feel my face redden as his blue eyes looked straight into mine.

Last time I saw him was when he and I.. did things.

He embraced me in a hug, his hand holding my waist.

"Congratulations, Barbara, " me breathed in my ear. I couldnt help but get chills at his words... Taylor hugged me next as the crowd yelled.

"He digs ya', girlie," she murmured and I laughed.

I turned to face the audience as Taylor handed me the award. I took a sigh, feeling my heart rush in my chest, the light shining above me.

"Holy Sherlock," I breathed, everyone let out a chuckle. I looked down at my Grammy, amazed that it was in my hand.

"Wow, thank you guys. Like seriously. Oh my god," I repeated

"I am so thankful, you guys have not a clue. Ya know, I could have been home, playing flappy bird in my pajamas for all I know,  but right now, never have I felt so satisfied with my job. So achieved. I put every pinch of effort to get here, to show all my beautiful fans that strength and courage, devotion and determination can get you far," I explained quickly,  glancing up at the projector to see Ed clearly checking out my bum from behind.

I quickly turned to look at him, and his face reddened as everyone laughed. I don't know why, but I felt a bit upset that he'd do such a thing in public.

I finished with a standing ovation, and Ed wrapped his hand around my waist, leading me back stage.

"That was very ill-mannered of you,"  I faked a smile, finding Miley Cyrus' grin as she rushed to congratulate me.

"What?" Ed asked softly as I pulled away, hugging the one and freaking only Miley Cyrus.

I went ahead and walked away, hearing Taylor scowl at him as I babbled with Miley.

Soon enough, I was at the after party, drinking up my third drink.. a little upset at how hurt I felt about what Ed did.

I mean, I felt like I was being used in a way.. yet I felt so alone as I sat there, watching them all enjoy their night.

"Hey," a voice bent in to whisper in my ear. I looked to find Taylor smiling, giving me a a drink. I was underaged by a year, but she knew no one would mind.

"Let's dance," she smiled, pulling me to the dance floor.

As I danced, I began to enjoy myself,  and around twenty minutes later, Ed came behind Taylor, and she immediately switched spots with him.

I felt like walking away, but I felt lured into him as he grabbed my waist, pulling me in closer.

He took a last gulp of his clear drink, liquor, and sent a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad," his voice was a little slurred. I rose an eyebrow, but before I can respond, he smashed his lips against mine.

The utter feeling in my heart sent my skin into a frenzy for his touch again. Soon enough, I let my lips remain on his, my eyes furrowing at how amazing it was to feel him again.

He smiled as I kissed him back,  before pulling my hand into the back room, my heart pumping in my chest, a smile I know shouldn't be written in my face.

"Barbara, you're so fucking beautiful," he huffed, closing the door behind him, and pulling his chest against mine. His lips grazed against my neck, sending more shivers down my back.

His hands pulled on my dress strap, and I slid my hand out of the satin elastic; my lips never leaving his.

I breathed as his palm slid down my back and to my bum, making me moan as he pushed my hips towards his.

I couldn't help but laugh, I couldn't stay mad at him.

I sent my hands through his hair, as he pulled down my dress, revealing me in my undergarments.

"Ed fucking Sheeran. Why do i want you so badly," I moaned as his breath flew against my breast, small kisses as he unhooked my bra.

I was getting impatient, and I pulled away, turning him around and throwing him back onto the couch as I unclipped my hair, letting it fall down to my shoulders.

He looked up at me, taking me with him.

" I just can't get enough of you," he chuckled as I hooked my arms around his neck, his on my bum and waist.

"I missed you," he kissed my collar bone, leaving a mark as he caressed my body.

Our dragged breaths making our lips crave one another like never before.

Our intimate actions were so hungered, heated, I don't even remember how quickly we shed our clothes.

Soon enough, he thrusted into me, and the pleasure was now re-awakened; my nails scratching against his pale skin of his now toned back.

Why did I love this so much? 

Why did I love when he did this to me?

Because he must love me...

Right?