Misunderstood

Barbara POV

Take a deep breath, Barbara. It was just a quick mistake up there.. It's okay. It'll just be on YouTube and maybe even TMZ. Perfect. Nothing to worry about.

Seriously.. Stop stressing, it won't be good for the........ The baby.

I was trying to calm myself down mentally from what happened on stage, and I couldn't help but want to cry.

I rushed backstage, getting yet another glimpse of the two speaking... My heart breaking when Ed was passed her phone... We're they exchanging numbers again?

I didn't care....right?

I swiftly turned on my heels, and headed into the building... My name being cut off by the slamming of the door behind me.

I took a deep breath, the knot in my throat making me want to vomit. That's new.

"Barbara," a familiar voice called. I kept moving.

Harry caught up to me. I turned to look up at him, my eyes threatening to spill tears.

"You okay? Looks like you took quite the hit back there, everything alright?" He huffed as I turned the halls, along with keeping quiet.

"Barbara, is it about Teddy?" He murmured, and I clutched my teeth together, coming to a rigid stop.

I turned to look up at him right in front of my dressing room... His green eyes held a deep sense of concern and apology.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it is...," I breathed as I admitted the destructive emotions that came from the replaying scenes of him and Alice... but if that made him happy.. then so be it...

Just hurt me more to know that now I'm left with the embarrassment of my purity ring scene he showed the world.

Harry's eyes flickered between my own, and I knew he saw something he didn't like.

"What did he do to you?" His tone said in a seemingly defensive tone.

I looked down at the floor...

I noticed my dress, and how it barely covered my growing little bump... My deep secret... and my anger dulled a bit.

I think I want to let it out...

At least to Harry. I'm just.. too overwhelmed. I whimpered and Harry rose an eyebrow. My emotions are so confusing... they've always been.

  I pulled forward, and embraced Harry in a tight hug. He was taken by surprise,  but nonetheless, he hugged me back.. giving me atleast some sort of comfort.

"Harry, I'm-" I looked up at him, but his body tensed, his gaze past my shoulders.

That's when I froze, too.

"Barbara," Ed called from behind.

The feeling of sadness dawned away, as the stupid ring came to mind. Nothing else in my thoughts but how embarassed I was that Ed would do such a thing.

I pulled away from Harry's edgy stance,  and took a breath, looking subconsciously onto Harry's bird tattoo that fell through his half buttoned shirt.

"I told you not to come," I growled through my teeth. Harry's eyes widened.

"W-What?" Ed stuttered, hurt in his tone.

"Uh, maybe we should go inside,  its getting cold-" Harry interrupted. We both ignored him.

"Barbara if you're upset about Alice, her and I have nothin -" Ed's voice deepend as he tried to reason.