Pizookie

I walked into my car in a rush, I had gotten to the interview early, and finished in less than twenty minutes... Immediately after readying my home, Paul called and I smiled, answering it...and thinking about Ed for some reason.

"Ello, this is Harry Styles calling you to assure you that Paul is safe under our supervision, and will not be sending you to any more interviews for the day," he finished with a chuckle.

Paul's laugh was nice to hear, and as I listened, I could hear Niall mumbling in the back in his Irish accent. It's going to take me a while to get over that.

" Thanks, Harry! Now have Paul lead you guys to my home. I'll be waiting, thanks again for everything," I said again, sitting on the couch to relax.

"Of course, sweetheart. Thank you for being so perfect," he said cheekily. I could hear Niall in the back,

"Ah, you mad man. No need to get jealous, lad." He chuckled to someone.. Was Ed getting...? No...I was trying not to let their words get to me... I've learned my lesson before and it's not happening again...

"We'll, see you here," I murmured...and they all quieted down.

"Bye, Love," he said in a guilty tone again...

They were in my home by the next twenty minutes, and I invited them in happily. Paul, already knowing to feel at home, led them to the living room.

"I put snacks out just in case," Perrie's eyes caught me as Paul and the men headed for the game room I built for my male relatives when they visit.

"How about some of your famous homemade Pizookie, Barbs?" He called back. Ooh, I love to bake.

"What's that?" The boys asked and I ran through the hall, pulling Perrie with me. I stuck my head into the game room and they all glared as I glared back dramatically.

"Only one of the best desserts on the planet! " I exaggerated, rolling my eyes.

"It's pretty much a fresh, warm, soft, delicious baked cookie with delicious ice cream on top. It's pretty good." I nodded, trying not to look at Ed....

"Especially when Barbara makes them," Paul replied. I gave him a look.

"Stop it! So, you guys want dessert after lunch or what?" I asked excitedly. Niall pushed through Liam's shoulder with a bright smile on his face.

"Yes, please!" He was the first, before I looked at each of the men that nodded, finding Ed in the end nodding agreeably. I don't know why but I felt like he was being really awkward around me... It's just me, I guess.

"Perrie, want to help me?" I turned and she nodded.

"Yes, please!" She chirped and I nodded, so content-fully

I glared one last time' and couldn't get over the fact that I still have all these celebrities in my home...

"Gosh, I can't get over how beautiful you are," Perrie began as she looked around the kitchen. Says Perry freaking Edwards. PERRIE FREAKING EDWARDS IS TELLING ME IM PRETTY AS SHE HELPS ME COOK COOKIES IN MY OWN HOME.

I MAY DIE HAPPILY NOW.

"Oh gosh, thanks," I said casually despite the commotion in my head. I hate compliments for some reason, I mean... I appreciate them greatly, but I'm not one to know how to really accept them... Of course, being a Virgo, I'm very critical with myself...

"You have a beautiful kitchen and a home, is it yours?" She asked and I nodded, passing her one of my aprons. She laughed loudly as she viewed the bodybuilder chest printed in the apron.