Chapter 31

"AAAAAAAHHH!"

A shrill shriek of horror pierced its way through the halls of the Mystery Shack.

"And there it is," Stan grumbled, folding strong arms together. "Let's get this over with."
He approached the government agents, knocking on their makeshift cage in the bottom of the Mystery Shack.

Walking in, he saw the face of the newly transformed agent.

And oh boy, was it irony at it's finest.

A fucking alien. A green, bug-eyed, long-limbed fucking alien. Stan had to laugh. Of course, the government guy had to turn into a fucking alien!

Stan had to hold in the chuckle that nearly escaped from his mouth. It was fun, alright? "How's it goin' kid?" Stan asked, yellow eyes piercing through the agent's green skin.

Powers shook his large head. "No, no, this cannot be happening! What the hell did you do to me, old man?"

"Nothing, really," Stan mumbled. "I'm not the one who swallowed the water, so-"

"BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOVED IT IN MY-"

"I'm too tired to deal with this," Stan grumbled, slamming the metal door. With that, he turned towards the stairs, ready to do some more yelling with a certain angry sphinx. Things were just getting worse by the minute.

How the hell was Bill going to accept his flaws if he didn't even have any?

That was a question that had been simmering in the dream demon's mind ever since they found out the cure. He seriously couldn't think of any flaws. Other then the fact that he was currently occupying the body of a 27 year old fleshbag, the dream demon was perfect in every single way. He had infinite knowledge, no stupid emotions or insecurities, and took the sexiest form possible!

Bill lightly slapped the mirror he was staring into (with his good arm, of course) and sighed melodramatically. He had already been stuck like this for waaaay too long. His plans, at the time he had been transformed, were near-complete. Now the idea of even getting back to his dimension seemed far fetched.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, a very angry looking Ford at it's mercy. "What the hell are you doing in here, Bill? I've been looking for you everywhere!"

Bill sighed, leaning on the sink. "The least ya' could do is give me some privacy, Sixer."

"Bill, you know that's a luxury that you don't deserve."

Bill spun around, grinning. "Oh, you sure thought I deserved it all those years ago when you and Glasses would-" Bill cocked a brow suggestively. "You know."

Ford somehow went beet red, slamming the door shut. Bill cackled. Why was this man so easy to play with? Doing this almost felt just like old times. It kind of made the dream demon feel...happy. He should torture Sixer more.

Was that a flaw? To any sane human it probably would be, but Bill was neither sane or human enough to care.

short, sorry! but life's kind of weird right now lol