Chapter 28 (Sneak Peek)

Holy shit 60,000 views?!?!!?! You guys I am totally speechless at all of the support this fic has gotten. Like holy fuck. When I started this thing I was 13 and didn't even expect it to get past 400 views. Well, here we are, two years later and I'm more then halfway to 100,000.
Thank you all so much for all your support! To celebrate this milestone I have brought you a sneak peek at the next chapter!

Bill sunk his teeth into his right cheek, biting down hard. He swallowed, noticing the taste of blood. He spat it out, quickly rubbing the red-tinted saliva off of his good hand.

Bill stared at the dark television. He had turned it off a while ago, and was now sitting in silence, a faint ringing sound occupying his ears. He hated that noise. It reminded him of how empty his life was currently, which caused his human thoughts to start racing and never turn off. Omnipresent, just like Bill himself had once been.

If he had to point out one of the many faults of humans, one of them would be their annoying thoughts.

"Shut up," he mumbled, plugging his ears, wincing as he brought his broken arm up much too quickly.

The motion didn't halt the train of thoughts from rushing about his head. In fact, it seemed to make it chug along even faster, until it hit a speed which might have seemed to be inconceivable.

What if I'm stuck like this forever?

Stupid goddamn arm hurts every time I move it!

Will I die in the future?

Bill looked down at himself.

I wonder if I could bite off my tongue if I bit hard enough?

He decided not to attempt the dare, as having to listen and be 'fixed up' by a dimwit human doctor was not something he felt like doing. Bill remembered watching countless surgeries where the operators had him cringing.

Bill sighed, pushing himself off of the chair with his good arm. He had to go to the bathroom. "I hate having a bladder," he mumbled, slugging up the stairs to the Mystery Shack's single bathroom.

Bill pushed the door open with his foot, flicking the light on. He shut the door. Slowly, he walked over to the mirror, leaning on the sink.

The demon stared gloomily at his face. One icy blue eye stared right back at him. Shuddering, Bill turned around, running a hand through his greasy blonde hair. It still all didn't feel quite real. The fact that he was going to probably stay in this body for the rest of his short, human life terrified and disgusted him.

He hated to think of what his henchmaniacs were doing at that instant. Bill had said he had been leaving for a short mission. It had been about a week and a half Earth time, and even more time had passed in his home dimension.

Were they watching him? Bill hoped not. The many pathetic things he had done in that week and a half couldn't be counted on even Sixer's fingers. Besides, Pyronica had a literal...taste for human men, and Bill had a feeling that if any of them were watching, it would've been her.

He turned to the ceiling. "Pyra, if you're watching me right now, I swear when I get back I'll take you downstairs myself!"

Bill grumbled to himself, turning to the toilet.

Karma is such a bitch.

"Uh, Mr. Pines, sir, w-where exactly are you taking us?" The newly transformed mothman inquired anxiously. Agent Trigger's older, currently unconscious partner was slung over his lap, in the backseat of Stanley Pines' red El Diablo.

"The Mystery Shack," The gargoyle grumbled, his yellow luminescent eyes fixed on the road.

Trigger furrowed his brows, confused. "W-where?"

Dipper's eyes widened. The memory gun. He had forgotten that the agent's memories of the Shack had been erased the day Ford had come back. "Uh, that creepy place out in the woods," the cervitaur explained, the best he could.

"Oh. Right."

Stan glanced towards the backseat. "You doin' ok there, kid?" He asked Trigger.

The agent nodded slowly. "Better than before, at least, sir."

Dipper turned his attention towards his great-uncle. "D-do you think Ford will be fine with...?"

"Us bringin' the two dimwits home?"

"Hey!" retorted Agent Trigger from the backseat.

Stan rolled his eyes, ignoring the insect-like creature. "He'll get a little pissed off at first, but as long as we keep the two of 'em in check I'm sure he'll be fine," the gargoyle explained to his nephew. He gripped the steering wheel tighter. Probably.

"STANLEY? What